This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch & Multiple Media Center PC's

I successfully use HSTouch for Windows and Android clients to control the Windows Media Player functionality of my Windows 7 Pro PC (in the garage) running HomeSeer Pro. However, My Onkyo AVR and sound system is fed audio from a second "Home Theater" Windows 7 Media Center PC located next to the Onkyo AVR.

Is there known method for redirecting HSTouch's control of the HomeSeer Host Server's Windows Media Player functions and metadata display to/from an alternate Media Center PC?

I am investigating Sage Software's MC PI, but haven't got far enough along with it to know if that is a viable or best solution for my needs.

Thank you - Danne

I'm currently designing a HSTouch screen to control WMC via Sage's Windows Media Center plugin myself. seems promising thus far, but i'm so dang busy....

Ian
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Thanks for your post, Ian. Yes, it is a "spare time" effort for me to. I am not certain I have the Sage MC Plugin correctly installed and working - how can I tell? Guess that's for a different forum...

I am on a bigger project of replacing my preferred universal remote (discontinued Nevo Q50) with Android. But it's just not the same!

Danne

Comment

Working...
      X