X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Touch, Win 7 and Music Player 12

Hi,
    I recently upgraded my server to Win 7 Pro from XP and everything is working fine except I cannot control Windows Music Player 12 from any device (Ipad, Iphone, or PC console) from my HS Touchscreens that worked ok before the upgrade and reinstall of HS. All other parts of the Touchscreens work as before. I can control the Music Player from HS directly through the plug in but have lost Touchscreen control over the Music Player. Ideas?

Mark

You might find the buttons themselves have kept their action (volume up/down etc) but have lost their reference to the media player plugin, try loading up the designer and checking through each one of the labels/buttons to ensure its still assigned to media player and not just blank

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
      You might find the buttons themselves have kept their action (volume up/down etc) but have lost their reference to the media player plugin, try loading up the designer and checking through each one of the labels/buttons to ensure its still assigned to media player and not just blank
      Did that but still cannot control Music Player.

Comment

I've got no idea then sorry, do you get this entry in the log at startup;

06/08/2011 13:37:22 ~!~HSTouch Server~!~Server is enabled for unlimited connections.
        06/08/2011 13:37:22 ~!~HSTouch Server~!~Server is enabled for Android HSTouch connections.
        06/08/2011 13:37:22 ~!~HSTouch Server~!~Music plugin Media Player music library loaded
        06/08/2011 13:37:22 ~!~HSTouch Server~!~Server started on port 10200
        ?

Comment

Thanks for the help but I just discovered a fundamental problem at the hardware level. For whatever reason, I am not getting any sound from the soundboard on the computer. The device manager reports that the driver is ok and working but no output at present. Should have done this fundamental checking first.

Comment

Originally posted by masman View Post
            Thanks for the help but I just discovered a fundamental problem at the hardware level. For whatever reason, I am not getting any sound from the soundboard on the computer. The device manager reports that the driver is ok and working but no output at present. Should have done this fundamental checking first.
            I have very similar problem, if you find the solution please, let me know. flash player download

Comment

Originally posted by masman View Post
              Hi,
              I recently upgraded my server to Win 7 Pro from XP and everything is working fine except I cannot control Windows Music Player 12 from any device (Ipad, Iphone, or PC console) from my HS Touchscreens that worked ok before the upgrade and reinstall of HS. All other parts of the Touchscreens work as before. I can control the Music Player from HS directly through the plug in but have lost Touchscreen control over the Music Player. Ideas?
              Mark

I just finished moving HS to a new Win 7 PC and I'm having the same issue described by masman. Any resolution?
              Mark

Comment

Do the commands show in the HS log file.
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                X