Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick one page that doesn not reset to home page...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pick one page that doesn not reset to home page...

I have HStouch set to revert to the home page after 5 minutes.
    But I have one page which loads a webpage (a recipe page that I built for my wife). The problem is that when ever you go to this page, it reloads the URL. So she has to find her recipe again.

Is there any way to either set it so that the page does not reload on open (I can put a reload button on the page) OR have it so that when on this particular page, it does not revert back to the home page?

Regards,
    CM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
    Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

No I don't think you can unfortunately, its a project wide setting - even editing the XML file at runtime probably won't work as I would imagine it is loaded into the client on startup and not read again. A feature request is your only hope, but its probably not going to get added for a while...

Comment

I've requested this before. I do as you and have things go back to the main page after a few minutes. For me it was a music page, that one i didn't want to revert back to the main menu.

To me that should be an option on each page you have, weather or not it reverts to the main after a set number of minutes.
      Marty
      ------
      XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
      Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Sure would be nice!!!
        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
        Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
        Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Comment

You could just keep track of the page your HSTouch client is on...using Homeseer. Then when it is NOT the recepie page, revert to the home page...otherwise leave things alone.

--Dan
          Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Working...
          X