This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James River Media Player

I am having virtual memory issues with the Media Player plugin on my Hometroller 3 and HStouch. Therefore I decided to install and activate the James River Media Player plugin which is included with the purchase of the Hometroller 3.

When I go to configure the elements in my HStouch media player screen, I do not see any options for "music". Does the James River Media Player plugin work with HStouch?

The other odd thing is that the James River Media Center plugin does not show up in the list of plugins. It shows up as an interface, but not a plugin. Kinda strange.

Ken

I only ever tried it once and it was a bit buggy, I think the JRMC plugin only works for older versions of JRMC and there are a couple of threads about people taking the source code on to release new versions of it. I thought it supported the Music API (which in turn shows up on HSTouch as a media player) though, check through the help file see if it makes mention of it, also is it enabled when you have installed it?

Comment

See

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=151202
      John

Comment

Working...
      X