X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wonser View Post
    It is port 80.
    Rupp I just emailed you the pics of my settings let me know what you think. Thanks.

Comment

Everything looks fine in the pics. Try changing HomeSeer to start up on port 81 and forward that port and see if you can connect. It may be that your isp is blocking certial ports. Who is your ISP?
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp, my ISP is Qwest. I was using that port pior with my super cam dvr prior to the install of homeseer and it was working fine I then changed my super cam to use port 90. Let me give you settings in touchpad server 1 I changed to local, and address 192.168.1.102. Port is 10200. Configuration file is 800x480-both.xml
        And I have checked on canyouseeme.org and port 80 is open.

Comment

It has to be some software blocking access then. What other software are you running on your HS server? Have you tried disabling Windows firewall and see if it works?

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
            It has to be some software blocking access then. What other software are you running on your HS server? Have you tried disabling Windows firewall and see if it works?
            I emailed you ipsettings also.
            I disabled Firewall , now it says "Could not authenticate, check username and password in HSTouch settings." I am using the the james user lited in the web users tab. which is Admin + local.

Comment

Woohoooooo I am in I changed the password. and pow it was there.

Comment

I believe you need to get HomeSeer working before trying HSTouch. Are there any errors in the HomeSeer log that may help identify the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                  I believe you need to get HomeSeer working before trying HSTouch. Are there any errors in the HomeSeer log that may help identify the issue?

The only is it is now showing is
                  "1/28/2012 2:55:57 PM - Warning - Event iTunes iTunes Genre VR has an empty voice recognition phrase (), this phrase is being ignored. Either disable this event for voice recognition or edit the recognition phrase. If using a music plugin, your music library may be empty."

everything else seems to be connecting now on the android and the IPAD. Cant get the weather up yet. It just reads Text N/A ****

Comment

working on some settings my weather is working now but it is the weather for another city besides mine where do i go to adjust the settings for the weather?

Comment

If you are using the default project then I believe the setting is in the iPhone/iPad settings menu, find HSTouch and where you have the ability to set IP addresses/passwords there should be an option to edit the zip code for the weather.

Comment

Yes it does and I have a local zip code there on my iPad and my android.
                        And it works sometimes, and sometimes it shows the temp. For some other location in Bedford, new hampshire. ( I think it is the default in hspro )

Comment

Working...
                        X