This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch Server Interface

Hardware: Hometroller Pro S3: I am new to Homeseer and HSTouch and initially installed the HSTouch-Standard and then the HSTouch-Unlimited. After both were installed,. I was able to make designer changes and deploy to my iPhone, but not my Ipad. While the Deploy to the iPad seemed to work, including the newly created XML file showing up on the Configuration screen within the HSTouch Settings for the iPad, the new GUI was not displayed.
    I tried several things, including disabling HSTouch-Standard, but was never able to get the GUI to display. At this point, HSTouch Standard & Unlimited are both 'enabled', however, I can nolonger connect from the iPhone or iPad to Homeseer or from the HSTouch Designer to iPhone or iPad. I have checked the server name (198.168.1.7) and the Port (10200) and these are the same that were in place when I was able to connect.

Not sure on what I should try to get my connection back and how to deploy to the iPad.

Connection established

I was finally able to connect HSDesigner, Iphone and Ipad to Homeseer, by disabling HSTouch Server Standard & Unlimited, re-enabling them and doing a shutdown and start-up reb on my Homeseer server. However, I am still having a problem getting the new GUI on my iPad. I am able to succesfully deploy to my iPhone and iPad, but I do not get the updated GUI on the iPad. It does get to the iPhone.

Are there additional steps required to get the new GUI displayed on the iPad. Please note if I check the settings on the iPad, it does look like the new xml file has been deployed.

Comment

I believe there was a bug in a version or two causing this. Try deleting the app from the iPad. Then delete all folders and files left over on the iPad. Then redeploy and it should work.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
      X