This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back Up

Recently I had some network issues to were my IP addresses got somehow changed. Not sure what caused it but I have reset them and all is working now except 1 issue with HsTouch. For some reason anything programed in HsTouch that was controling my lights(true insteon ISY) are no longer programmed. If I go to the designer and look under action when pressed is says under action type:Control a HomeSeer device but the device name and command is blank. My Homeseer is being backup on my Hometroller but just realized that my HsTouch database is on my PC and was not being backed up. Is my only option re programing everything again or is there a copy being backup to Homeseer as well.

The HSTouch files are typically stored in the My Documents folder, so if you are routinely backing up the documents on you personal PC, then you most likely have a backup of the HSTouch projects too.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
    X