Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

email markAThomeseer.com, we would love to have more graphics packages available to users, so you are welcome to put this in our store. We can treat it like a plugin.

Originally posted by Automated View Post
    Right. Those interested can also check in here.

I am still waiting to hear back from HS about hosting it in the HS online store, and what the terms are from their side. They seem to be busy with HS3 release day preparations. The screens are not ready yet anyway, but if that becomes a blocking point, then I may handle that part myself.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement I've been meaning to do new graphics and even more importantly, dynamic screens for HST (I will probably need some help with this one) for long time, I hope we can collaborate with Automated.

This is another sample, please feel free to make any comments.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
        email markAThomeseer.com, we would love to have more graphics packages available to users, so you are welcome to put this in our store. We can treat it like a plugin.
        Thanks. I did speak to Mark on the phone last week, so have the form needed to put it in the store. I have to finish it first though!

Comment

Originally posted by 1021 View Post
          Thanks for the encouragement I've been meaning to do new graphics and even more importantly, dynamic screens for HST (I will probably need some help with this one) for long time, I hope we can collaborate with Automated.

This is another sample, please feel free to make any comments.
          This looks interesting. That said, it is definitely a different look and feel than what I am doing with the current project.

Are you building individual icons for each of those buttons (as would be needed for the Designer), or are those just mock ups?

Comment

excited to see nice graphics. i am head over heals into HS3.. so when you go that direction, expect to see me interested

I don't mind looking at my graphics on my android, but the world looks at my I-pad mini sitting on the coffee table
            Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

This looks interesting. That said, it is definitely a different look and feel than what I am doing with the current project.

Are you building individual icons for each of those buttons (as would be needed for the Designer), or are those just mock ups?

Hello

Those are just mock ups graphics, provided by my graphic designer.
              I'm trying to get a better feel for what people are looking for, I want to make sure we are on the right track.

I hope to have one set of icons, buttons, backgrounds,etc by the end of October I'll keep you posted.In the meantime, feel free to comment.

Comment

Look great, i am very interested in this. +1
                Regards Bart
                ------------------------------------------
                Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                HSPRO 3.
                Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

I'm also interested in this. Is there any more screenshots for us to have a look at?
                  Thanks

Comment

I definitely take some interest in this. I'm hoping HS fixes hstouch in general though. The biggest annoyance is the "getting data" feature that unfortunately any graphics package will not ameliorate.

Comment

My first objective and obstacle at the same time is to provide the dynamic content for the user interface (hopefully HSTouch)

I understated some of the HSTouch limitations and I'm afraid without some serious help from HS I will not be able to overcome them (I know they are working around the clock with HS3); for now we have developed an idea how to solve some of the problems and I'm referring here to the dynamic content only, by building and designing web-based interface. I will not say much for now, because we want to first try our idea and see if it works.

My second objective is to keep designing graphics, backgrounds and icons for HSTouch.

I would like to give you a quick update about ongoing graphic part of the project.We are entering the phase of finishing 8 sets of backgrounds, graphics and icons suitable both for smartphones and tablets/computer screens etc

To keep the project affordable as much as possible we decided to design ourselves general graphics like weather and multimedia, for example, and any other needed stuff so no one have to buy any stock photos, (unfortunately this is a very time consuming part)

Any feedback is welcome.Specifically if you have any requests with respect to the icon symbols, background and general graphics that you would like to see and use, please let me know.

Attached Files

Comment

HSTouch skin project with dynamic content is underway

1021, please start your own thread, rather than hijack this one, as you are now discussing a different initiative entirely than the one for which I started this thread. There are some replies that are ambiguous already as to who they are directed towards.

Comment

1021, please start your own thread, rather than hijack this one, as you are now discussing a different initiative entirely than the one for which I started this thread. There are some replies that are ambiguous already as to who they are directed towards.
                          I did not mean any harm, or hijack your thread, I think your initiative is excellent and creative and I wish you the best.

Comment

any updates on this effort?
                            HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

HSTouch skin project with dynamic content is underway

I put it a bit on hold, as HS3 was imminent at the time and upon talking with HS had the impression that some of the topics I was/am trying to work around might get fixed.

I plan to come back to it this year at some point, and am not sure if 1021 continued his/her project in another thread or not.

Comment

I put it a bit on hold, as HS3 was imminent at the time and upon talking with HS had the impression that some of the topics I was/am trying to work around might get fixed.

I plan to come back to it this year at some point, and am not sure if 1021 continued his/her project in another thread or not.
                                Come back...
                                HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X