Clear All

• turbobob924
    replied
    Im interested and following this thread

Leave a comment:

• gearyt
    replied
    Originally posted by Automated View Post
    Yeah, these are traditional professional looking graphics from just before the tile and simplistic fad took off. I prefer the style in my screenshots earlier in the thread, although the tiling and less busy screen look is growing on me.
    hmmmm... haven't got to the liking tiling yet. Wish I could find someone who in their spare time could clean up my graphics to a more professional look. Everyone I run into, it's out of their wheelhouse.

I love your black backgrounds
    Last edited by gearyt; March 27, 2015, 08:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Automated
    replied
    Yeah, these are traditional professional looking graphics from just before the tile and simplistic fad took off. I prefer the style in my screenshots earlier in the thread, although the tiling and less busy screen look is growing on me.

Leave a comment:

• gearyt
    replied
    Great, They look good... I bought one a couple back but was too limited

Leave a comment:

• Automated
    replied
    For this particular set of scrrens, I bought a professional icon and graphics package.

Leave a comment:

• gearyt
    replied
    icons... still need professional icons !!

Leave a comment:

• Automated
    replied
    Still here. I am in the middle of migrating my main system to HS3, so it will be a bit longer. I am definitely coming back to this. I am also hopeful that HS adds some more functions with HS and HSTouch to improve the dynamic abilities further.

Leave a comment:

• LeoS
    replied
    I put it a bit on hold, as HS3 was imminent at the time and upon talking with HS had the impression that some of the topics I was/am trying to work around might get fixed.

I plan to come back to it this year at some point, and am not sure if 1021 continued his/her project in another thread or not.
    Come back...

Leave a comment:

• Automated
    replied
    HSTouch skin project with dynamic content is underway

I put it a bit on hold, as HS3 was imminent at the time and upon talking with HS had the impression that some of the topics I was/am trying to work around might get fixed.

I plan to come back to it this year at some point, and am not sure if 1021 continued his/her project in another thread or not.

Leave a comment:

• thymer
    replied
    any updates on this effort?

Leave a comment:

replied
    1021, please start your own thread, rather than hijack this one, as you are now discussing a different initiative entirely than the one for which I started this thread. There are some replies that are ambiguous already as to who they are directed towards.
    I did not mean any harm, or hijack your thread, I think your initiative is excellent and creative and I wish you the best.

Leave a comment:

• Automated
    replied
    HSTouch skin project with dynamic content is underway

1021, please start your own thread, rather than hijack this one, as you are now discussing a different initiative entirely than the one for which I started this thread. There are some replies that are ambiguous already as to who they are directed towards.

Leave a comment:

replied
    My first objective and obstacle at the same time is to provide the dynamic content for the user interface (hopefully HSTouch)

I understated some of the HSTouch limitations and I'm afraid without some serious help from HS I will not be able to overcome them (I know they are working around the clock with HS3); for now we have developed an idea how to solve some of the problems and I'm referring here to the dynamic content only, by building and designing web-based interface. I will not say much for now, because we want to first try our idea and see if it works.

My second objective is to keep designing graphics, backgrounds and icons for HSTouch.

I would like to give you a quick update about ongoing graphic part of the project.We are entering the phase of finishing 8 sets of backgrounds, graphics and icons suitable both for smartphones and tablets/computer screens etc

To keep the project affordable as much as possible we decided to design ourselves general graphics like weather and multimedia, for example, and any other needed stuff so no one have to buy any stock photos, (unfortunately this is a very time consuming part)

Any feedback is welcome.Specifically if you have any requests with respect to the icon symbols, background and general graphics that you would like to see and use, please let me know.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jayman13
    replied
    I definitely take some interest in this. I'm hoping HS fixes hstouch in general though. The biggest annoyance is the "getting data" feature that unfortunately any graphics package will not ameliorate.

Leave a comment:

• Emil
    replied
    I'm also interested in this. Is there any more screenshots for us to have a look at?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X