This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch upgrade

After having a stable system for years now I finally was brave enough to update HStouch from version 1.0.0.52 to version 1.0.0.73. As expected I have issues but not as bad as expected. One thing that really puzzles my mind is that certain images are not displayed in the latest version. Troubleshooting this and so far the conclusion is that if the reference for the image is to harddisk the image shows in HStouch. If the reference is to a website it doesn't.
    In the webpage of homeseer both kind of images are showing. Anyone out there who can shine a light on this?

Thanks
    Marcel

Okay never mind found the problem. The image path was missing don't understand how it could have ever worked with the old version.

Marcel

Comment

Well decided to go back to the stable version hstouch v1.0.52 because to many things are failing. The decision was made when I found that my light sliders don't work anymore in 1.0.73. When you use them they start living their own life and the light keeps changing until I kill hstouch. So to make a long story short I'm stuck with this version so no Android support. I'm slowly starting to believe there is no future in my house for homeseer.

Marcel

Comment

Working...
      X