This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status Bar Vertical

I can't seem to get my Status bar to show vertical. I have changed it in designer but it has no affect in the Android Client. It works ok in the windows client.

What is wrong?
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Anyone have any ideas?

It also appears to not respond to color changes in designed or border requests. If I change any of the foreground or background colors, they don't change in the Client. Windows client works as expected.
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

This is a known bug that was reported over two years ago: http://homeseer.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=132
      Hopefully it will get addressed in the upcoming round of attention from the dev team.
      Last edited by mfisher; December 4, 2013, 10:24 AM.
      Best regards,
      -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
      Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

Now with the latest version of HStouch for android and the designer with HS3 my horizontal status bars are blue (instead of yellow) no matter what I do (can't be changed). and they look funky (no matter how thick I make it only a the center gets color)

Any chance of getting this working?

Comment

Working...
        X