X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch Event Actions become corrupt

My events which make calls to the HStouch Actions are all getting corrupt

I am running 3.0.0.96 with the server plugin version .41 (all the latest)

Even after I recreate them or restart homeseer they continue to become corrupt
    Attached Files

I think that my issue may have been the manual revert to older versions. I uninstalled and then reinstalled the plugin and it seems to be working. That is working minus the broadcast messages

Comment

No I have this issue also on v41 never went back any version.
      Hope this gets fixed soon, lots of issues with this version.

Comment

Thanks for confirming this bug.

Try completely removing the plugin and then reinstalling it from scratch. Then I went back to all my event actions and removed the corrupt "then - HSTouch actions" and created new actions. This seemed to correct some of my issues.

I have HSTouch simulating presses on hidden buttons that play a WAV sound. I use these as notification chimes for when my gate and garage door open. These actions now work however the Sending of broadcast messages are still broken with .41, .40, .38, and perhaps even further back.

I send broadcast messages when my alarm system is armed or disarmed. I do this via script call and HStouch Action. Both don't work. This could be an issue with the android client however I don't seem to get any broadcast messages on my testing with the windows client either.

I logged a bug. Please add your experience with this
        http://homeseer.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1968

Comment

Working...
        X