This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway to recover HsTouch Files?

My PC with my HsTouch programming crashed and I lost all my work files. I still have the file loaded on my iPad. Is there anyway to transfer it back to my PC?

This will probably be of no help, but take a look at this thread:
    http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=162134

I'm betting it's more difficult - or worse - with iOS.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Not a problem if the iPad is Jailbroken..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by srodgers View Post
        Not a problem if the iPad is Jailbroken..
        This may be a bit mean spirited under the circumstances - a computer crash is a major pain, but it would be incredibly ironic to have a jailbroken iPad, but no routine backup protocol for the PC.
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Obvious question is do you have the IOS device backed up with iTune on a computer? If so them the xml file is backed up and there are many utilities that allow browsing of a Itunes backup file set and allow you to recover things that way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks Like I just start again

Uncle Mike you're right, I should have it backed up, but it is just my messing around computer, nothing important except those files.
            oh well, had a good time building it the first time will definitely enjoy it again

Comment

Working...
            X