Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Max Connections in HSTouch With HSPro?!?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Max Connections in HSTouch With HSPro?!?

I have HS2Pro with the HS Touch Unlimited Server Plugin and have recently been getting the "Max Connection Limit of 5 Reached" message, which doesn't make sense because I have HSPro which comes with unlimited connections.

I checked the interface screen and sure enough it is showing that my HS Touch Unlimited Server plugin is "unregistered". I tried re-registering it using my HSPro user name/password but HS says that License ID is for a different product.

My problem is that I don't believe I ever received a separate HS Touch Unlimited Server license key (I checked my original receipts and couldn't find one).

Do other people have a separate HS Touch Unlimited Server License key? Has anyone else had this problem with HSPro reverting to just 5 connections?

Thanks!

Bill

Please put in a help desk ticket for all licensing issues.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rupp. I tried that but the Helpdesk system has some kind of bug where you can't submit a ticket now because it keeps asking for a file to be attached even if you attach one. I guess that's one way to limit the # of tickets submitted

Comment

What link did you use? This one?
        http://helpdesk.homeseer.com/
        I just tried it here an it's working just fine with no attachment.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yes. I tried to submit a ticket, but it keeps throwing an error saying I need to attach a file. So I attached a file but I still get the same error. Then I deleted the file altogether, but still get the same error. Thought it might be a chrome issue, so tried submitting the ticket via IE and got the same error. Bottomline: It was impossible to submit a trouble ticket.

Comment

Working...
          X