HSTouch on Amazon Fire10 open and crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch on Amazon Fire10 open and crash

I have Amazon Fire HD10 and installed HSTouch. It opens fine, stay for a little bit and then crashes, any idea?

Happy New year,
    Aldo

When you say it crashes, what do you mean? Stops taking input, or freezes, or aborts, or aborts with an error message, or blows up the tablet?

Comment

It aborts without an error. Most of the times, I'm able to open the app and it stays open for few seconds, then it closes without reasons. Other times, it crashes as soon as I open it.

Comment

Weird, When I was having similar problems with my Fire HD 8 and HS3 Touch, it was due to some connectivity issues I was having.

HS Touch though is old software. Is it even compatible with the newer Fire HD 10s?

Comment

it may be that is the problem, too bad, so much investment in hours to create projects in HStouch....

Thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by aa6vh View Post
            Weird, When I was having similar problems with my Fire HD 8 and HS3 Touch, it was due to some connectivity issues I was having.

HS Touch though is old software. Is it even compatible with the newer Fire HD 10s?
            Wow, think of the implications of what you are suggesting. I'm sure we would have heard if older apps didn't run on new versions of Fire.

Have you gone into the settings on the android app and set the connection mode, and the parameters (config file, address, user, pass, port) for that connection? Has it ever worked?

Comment

Originally posted by logbuilder View Post

Wow, think of the implications of what you are suggesting. I'm sure we would have heard if older apps didn't run on new versions of Fire.
              Sorry, but I do not have much experience with the original HS Touch, so I have no idea about its incompatibilities. I do know that there are problems with Fire HD Tablets though, even with the newer HS3 Touch software. I also have experienced freezes on mine, but only after its been running for a few hours or more (but that is why I am following this thread).

But that is just one of many problems I am having with my Fire HD 8. How about my upside down display when running HS3 Touch on the tablet on its Chargiung dock? I have had to figure out how to have the dock upside down, just so I can read it!

My regular Android Tablets have been working very well, so do not give up in despair with Touch.

Comment

Working...
              X