Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
    Yes, you need to use the HS Designer and select the path Tools > Deploy
    Ensure that HSTouch is running on the device you want to deploy to.
    I can't believe I forgot about deploy - Ive done it loads of times

Thanks

Comment

Client Android

Hello, I want to know if it is possible to include in my tablet an XML configuration. Designed with the PC HSTouch. Help please. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by fleon View Post
        Hello, I want to know if it is possible to include in my tablet an XML configuration. Designed with the PC HSTouch. Help please. thanks
        Yes, see post #135
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yes, see post #135
          Rupp Sorry, I'm new I'm a bit hard. The HS Touch Designer I have it on the PC and have already generated an XML configuration how do I enter in the tablet?.

- The tablet must be connected to the PC?
          - I copy the XML somewhere?

I'm blocked at this point, please help. Thank you.

Comment

if the machine you wish to get the hstouch template on is connected.. then in designer you click Deploy from the menu and you will see the device there and just click it... should be good to go from there
            HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Yes, see post #135
              Thanks, I have been able to solve the problem, but once on the tablet, the xml does not work gyroscope. Is there a parameter?

Comment

Working...
              X