Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I use the Web Interface on the computer that is running HS3 to switch one of my wallplugs on an off. I see that change on my S4 if I change from connecting locally to remote. But it then disconnects and does not get any more data until I get it to sent/receive data from the server by again chaning from remote to local or sometimes just wait or click connect on same as I am allready connected on.

Why the h*** does it connect, get data, and then disconnect?

I saw just now that if I just wait, it will eventually update the phone if I change the state of the wall plug using the Web Interface. But it takes a really long time (2-5 minutes) and it has never happend that I can change the state of the wallplug using the S4.

Comment

Im having the EXACT same issue with the Droid Client - I have it running on Two Phones, and two tablets and they will not stay connected either via WIFI or Cell. It will always connect and you MAY get one command in before it stops taking any commands and the HS3 log says "Client has disconnected".

I have issues even deploying a new Interface to the Android clients since they keep disconnecting after an initial connect - Im lucky to get 5 seconds from a connect before I must get to the menu and connect again...

Comment

Oh! On older versions of HStouch and the Client I had NO issues - it worked for months using the beta ... Not sure when it started since I wasn't using HStouch a lot until now.

*** EDIT *** Newest Beta seems to have fixed this - Ill keep it running for testing
        Last edited by ; January 6, 2014, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Is that the beta of the HomeSeer plugin? Where can you find and install it?

Comment

Sorry, the client beta - The latest HS3 HSTouch and the client beta fixed my connect issues - on all 3 devices.

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=160839

Comment

Comment

I was having the same issue glad I seen this post. thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                X