X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link to weather videos for the Iphone

Hey Guys,

Does anyone have any links to weather videos that can be embbeded to play on the iphone. I have some great screens in my windows client that are flash based and work awesome. I would like to try and recreate similar ones on my iphone..

Any direction would be greatly apprecated.

What do you mean by "weather videos"? Do you mean animated radar?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I use this and works well with the iphone. It has built in multitouch for the iphone.

http://i.wund.com/auto/iphone/geo/To...n=-70.45663452

You need to use your region...

Comment

Rupp,

I have a few screens that link directly to current weather forecast videos from Accuweather.com.. similar to http://www.accuweather.com/video-on-...Weather%20News
        except without the commericals before and after...

So basically I am looking for liks to local forecast weather videos.. The maps are easy, but finding the video links without all of the other noise is tuff.

attached is a photo below shoing the embedded video.
        Attached Files

Comment

Any Body?

I can watch videos in safari, however I cannot embed them into my designer web screens? is this a known issue?

Comment

You should be able to add any web page within HSTouch. What issue are you encountering?
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp,

It displays fine on windows client and in the designer. But when I deploy to the touch all I get is a white box with the url in text... I have turned the IShtml flag on and off. I have also tried this with a textbox and a button... No luck..

Comment

Working...
              X