This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clients - Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad

How do I determine what the encrypted login password is for HSPro?
    It comes up automatically & since I installed it years ago I don't remember.....
    There must be a way to change it correct?
    I'm installing on new iphone 5.
    Thanks

You can reset your users accounts using the "How to reset the HomeSeer users accounts" link in the How-To forum.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad

Try deleting the users.cfg in the config directory and then restart HomeSeer and see if the default/default login works. You can also use the help desk fro any issues you have for 30 days after your purchase.

Also;

If you have accidentally locked yourself out of HomeSeer you can simply delete users.cfg from the HomeSeer 2/config directory and allow HomeSeer to create a new default one when you restart HomeSeer.

Please,
      Specifically where /how do I find this config directory?
      I can't find it.
      I'm not an IT guy I just want to use this thing on my phone.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Steveschmidt View Post
        Specifically where /how do I find this config directory? I can't find it.
        The users.cfg file is located in the Config subfolder of the Homeseer folder. The Homeseer folder is in the Program Files or Program Files (x86) folder on the C drive.
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
        X