X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IP Camera icon missing in iPhone?

Hello,

I have a hometroller zee and just bought some new model foscam cameras but HStouch on my iphone does not have the icon for IP cameras like the homeseer demo video. Any ideas?

Thanks

Extra info

I forgot to mention that the cameras are detected by the controller automatically (that's why i bought them) and i updated the username and password under the hstouch server. Still unable to locate the icon on the iphone or ipad.

Comment

Foscam IP Cam

Has anyone actually been using this feature at all?

Comment

I'm not sure there has been a new version of the iphone client released yet which might explain this not being there...I've not been prompted for an update of it anyway.

Comment

No iPhone5 auto-camera support

I posted the following:
          I copied the program 800x432-Tabletop4.xml which has the recent auto-camera support and modified it to size it for the iPhone among other things. When I deployed it and ran it on my laptop the auto-camera feature worked fine but when deployed on my iPhone the Cameras button does nothing.

I received one reply indicating this is because auto-camera support requires an updated iPhone client.. which has not yet been approved by Apple.

It would be nice to know when we might be able to expect this.

Comment

iPhone Camera support

I also ran into this problem and spent considerable time trying to resolve the camera issue. I did get the iphone to work by creating three screens (cam_one, cam_2, and cam_3) and on each screen I configured the IP address of each of my cameras. I used the top "back" arrow to cycle through each of the cameras. This works fine. It appeared to me that the problem was the List Cameras Screen could not be found. Anyway if you create a screen for each camera and configure the URL to the camera it will work.

Bob

Comment

Working...
            X