This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch server plug-in version for iOS 2.21

I just got a new iPhone 5S running iOS 8.0.2 and installed HSTouch iOS client v2.21 from the App Store. I'm running HS Pro 2.5.0.52 with HSTouch Server plug-in 1.0.0.58. I can't get HSTouch to connect, the log in HS says the iPhone is connected. My old iPhone that is running a much older client version, maybe v2.12, of HSTouch iOS client connects fine. Looking at the version history notes for HSTouch iOS client the only reference I found is for v2.10 requiring that plug-in version 1.0.0.58 or higher is needed. None of the other version history notes specify what version of the plug-in is needed. Before I go upgrading the plug-in, and probably breaking my other clients, I wanted to know what version of plug-in client I need to use iOS client version 2.21. Anyone know?

Thanks,
    Jabran
    Last edited by jabrans; September 29, 2014, 07:08 AM.

If you are running HS3, then the HSTouch server current version is 3.0.0.49. I am running it in an IPhone 5 with iOS 8.0.2 and it works fine.

Comment

Sorry I forgot to include that I'm running HS Pro 2.5.0.52.

Jabran

Comment

Resolved

I forgot to do a deploy from HSDesigner after my first connection using the new iPhone. I started HSTouch app on the iPhone and then did a deploy from Designer and now I'm connected with pages loaded.

Comment

Working...
        X