This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to wake WinCE screen

Does anybody know how to get an HST running WinCE to wake from screen saver mode?

I saw some postings from Rupp using Monitor.exe but I believe this is for a (regular) windows client.

Anybody out there who has figured out a way to unblank? I have a motion sensor in the area of the touchscreen and I would like the screen to light up when there is motion. Hate the fact that touching the screen to get it out of screen saver causing actions to fire off if you happen to touch the screen where there is a action.

Thanks for any assistance

Dirk

Mortscript should do it, but I've been having problems getting ANY executable to do ANYTHING.

--Dan
    Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

I use Mortscript for waking Up my HTC-Athena from display Off.
      It works like a charm.
      If you still need information I will look up how I did it and post the script.
      Mortscript you can find on the Internet, it's free.

Flow:
      Event in HS presses hidden button on WinCE HSTcomputer.

HST hidden button launches application Mortscript with something like
      "\Storage Card2\Program Files\MortScript\MortScript.exe" "\Storage Card2\MortScript\Activate.mscr"

Happy scripting,
      Hammy

Comment

Working...
      X