This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuwin5200

I just did a quick pictorial on setting up HSTouch CE for a user which purchased a CUWIN5200.

Here is a quick step by step for those interested.

I only added HSTouch and VNC to my CUWIN5200. I run the applications from the SD card. (it worked the first time I set it up?)

Initially connected a USB keyboard and mouse as they work just fine with the CUWIN5200.

A redo on the methodology of autobooting HSTouch V.72 and VNC using the flash memory space (might change though).

Move/copy your VNC (if you want to utilize it) and HSTOuch to the flash autorun directory. Autostart your applications by editing the registry such that it looks like the attached. One issue is that the mouse pointer remains even after disabling it.

My personal preference is to load VNC and HSTouch from the SD card with the RW cache residing there. Still playing with that piece. Thinking maybe to use a depend function relating to seeing the SD card before loading HSTouch might work.

Remembered now why it worked before. I updated the firmware complaining that I couldn't see my video stuff; that said I never auto booted with the new firmware; just tested HSTouch with it. That said though the newer firmware is not working as documented in the CUWIN5200 documents.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pete; August 6, 2012, 08:05 PM.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Autostarting HSTouch and working well except for a couple of gotchas.

1 - better autorun (modifying the registry)
    2 - screen off at night

Found adds which will help; playing today. The attached are "work in progress" projects; none the less the basics.

Never ventured over to the support forum.
    Attached Files
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
    X