Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any way to view HTML 5 pages in HStouch?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any way to view HTML 5 pages in HStouch?

I have a weather station that can be viewed as an HTML5 page. But when I try to load it it says that it can not load HTML5. I have IE9 installed which works fine with the page.

Here is the link:http://www.tonys-house.com/weather/gauges-ss1.htm

Regards,
    CM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
    Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

This would be a question for Rich and the dev crew. I'm not sure what browser control they are using for the isHTML in HSTouch.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rupp, how does one get in touch with these folks? My understanding was that they use IE, but now I am guessing that it is not necessarily the engine of the OS installed version.

CM
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
      Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
      Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
      Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Comment

I'd agree with that statement, since my tablet, in the built in browser, I can access a flash webpage, and view everything. If you incorporate that into the HSTouch, using isHTML, I can not see anything on that page that is flash (Android only...since the windows clients work and ipod does not support flash).

--Dan
        Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Working...
        X