Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extract HS Touch Projects from Ipad/iPhone?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extract HS Touch Projects from Ipad/iPhone?

I recently wiped my hard drive and unfornuately my backup was corrupt. I as a result have lost my HS Towuch projects. Is there any way I can upload or extract them from my devices? I am using iphones and ipads.

Thanks,

Bob Silver

If the IOS devices are Jail broken then it is very easy. If not I am not sure. I have always maintained IOS devices in the latest Jailbreak state. You can always dig up file like this from a backup to iTunes. There are many programs for windows and OSX that allow an organized view of the iTunes backup files. The XML project file you are after is there it is just in one of many randomly named files that iTunes backup creates. I recently purchased a program called iExplorer that extracts files from a backup or device.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by srodgers View Post
      If the IOS devices are Jail broken then it is very easy. If not I am not sure. I have always maintained IOS devices in the latest Jailbreak state. You can always dig up file like this from a backup to iTunes. There are many programs for windows and OSX that allow an organized view of the iTunes backup files. The XML project file you are after is there it is just in one of many randomly named files that iTunes backup creates. I recently purchased a program called iExplorer that extracts files from a backup or device.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Unfortunately my IOS devices arent jailbroken. I tried iExplorer and looked at the backup files. I do not see the HSTouch xml files. Just a plist.

Thanks for the assist though. I think I am screwed.

Bob

Comment

Working...
      X