This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HStouch with Kwickset locks -Solved!

I have two Kwickset locks installed. They work great through the Homeseer web control interface. I love the Hstouch interface and use it with an iPhone and an iPad. Everything works except the lock interface within HSTouch. It sees both of my locks and lets me choose one. Then when I click on a particular lock and enter my 5 digit passcode it just goes back to the screen that shows my locks. Nothing happens at the lock either. I have never seen this work, so I assume after entering the passcode, I would be asked to unlock it or it would unlock.

Has anyone tried to use this with a kwickset lock? Does anyone have any suggestions? I am using beaming devices located near my locks, all other functionality with the locks work great.

Paul

That passcode isn't for the locks. It's simply a passworded screen. The default password is 1234 I believe.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

You just made my day!
      You are correct and 1234 works.
      This is awesome.

thanks,
      Paul

Comment

On the passcode screen there is an element property to change the password.
        Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mwaite View Post
          On the passcode screen there is an element property to change the password.
          I think it's actually on the screen that the passcode protected, in this case the "lock" and "lock-L" screens. If you're not worried about someone taking or finding your phone, you can just remove the passcode protection.

Comment

Working...
          X