This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most reliable version of HST server/designer/client

Ok... so I started to play with HStouch almost a year ago, created a simple project and have basically had the project's weather display on a android tablet since. It has been reliable with only the odd disconnect. We have become used to glancing at the side table in of family room for a quick look at the weather/forcast. This all on HStouch server 1.045 and 1.057 of the designer. So yeah... it's old and outdated... The thing is now I'd like to create a serious project with the option of being able to deploy on my S3. I'm running HS standard 2.5.0.44 without issue as well and am now wondering what the best combination of HST server and Android client are.

With that said, what is the recommendation?

Greatly appreciated...

Rob
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

I am reasonably happy on .49 for HS, HSTouch server on .58 and .73 for the designer. I am sure the latter two are the latest versions but I am slightly behind on my HS version but from what I have read my lack of bother with upgrading to .60 for HS (laziness more than anything else) may have been a blessing in disguise as upgrading to the latest version of HS has had reported problems with HSTouch (although whether it is just a HS problem in general no one is sure).

I think I would be tempted to try upgrading just your HSTouch components and leave HS alone.

Comment

Working...
    X