Homeseer RPi and Flic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeseer RPi and Flic

I have discovered that flic can be paired directly with RPi.
    and some have made a plugin for Home Assistant to control devices and events.
    So my question is whether someone has got the same with Homeseer? maybe someone takes the challenge of finding out? I do not have enough knowledge about these systems to get it done.
    The reason I would like to have a flic button in the system is simply that I have so far not been able to find any other z-wave buttons that are just as nice and discreet.

Here is a link to sdk for flic linux https://github.com/50ButtonsEach/fliclib-linux-hci

I know I can use flic and IFTTT to control Homeseer, but I want to be independent of third-party servers/systems and rather have control of everything "inhouse"

Hope someone is interested in getting this to work ..
    Flic SDK for Linux. Contribute to 50ButtonsEach/fliclib-linux-hci development by creating an account on GitHub.

The problem is that Homeseer sits on top of .Net so the SDK limits to only the low power bluetooth profile to Linux which is not .Net compatible. I don't see how this is possible without introducing a third layer between. But this limits to only Linux installs of HS3 and not Windows. And from experience on revenue raised from plugin installs it's just not an attractive opportunity as the market would be tiny

Comment

Working...
    X