Linking two devices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking two devices?

New house... new install. I seem to be forgetting how I did things in the old house :-)

I have two HS200s. I want one, (under counter cabinet lights) to be linked to the other (kitchen overhead).. so whenever I turn on the overhead, the cabinet lights come on.

Thought I just went into the cabinet lights and linked them to the overhead on the configuration page... but it doesn't seem to be working.

searched, but can't find any other clues. Did I miss something?

Bump.

I know i can do this via events... but thought for sure i could also do it via linking.?

Comment

Is this what you're looking for? https://youtu.be/5n-pohHYMms
      -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post
        New house... new install. I seem to be forgetting how I did things in the old house :-)

I have two HS200s. I want one, (under counter cabinet lights) to be linked to the other (kitchen overhead).. so whenever I turn on the overhead, the cabinet lights come on.

Thought I just went into the cabinet lights and linked them to the overhead on the configuration page... but it doesn't seem to be working.

searched, but can't find any other clues. Did I miss something?
        I think you want it the other way around - link the overhead to the cabinet lights.
        HS3Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi3
        64 Z-Wave Nodes, 168 Events, 280 Devices
        UPB modules via OMNI plugin/panel
        Plugins: Z-Wave, BLRF, OMNI, HSTouch, weatherXML, EasyTrigger
        HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

Comment

Working...
        X