Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any interest in wireless RGB LED strip lights with HomeSeer?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Very nice Geary!
    - Pete

    Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU - Mono 6.4X
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.4X

    X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation.

    Comment


    • Hello Kevin,

      Testing this morning on HS3 running on Ubuntu 12.04.

      Steps I did:

      1 - Shut down HS3
      2 - copied the HSPI_RGB3P.exe and html/images directory to the Homeseer 3 directory.
      3 - started HS3
      4 - enabled the plugin
      5 - HS3 created 3 controllers
      6 - changed network to serial on controller #1
      7 - put /dev/ttyUSB1 in the com port section for controller #1
      8 - tested control of RGB controller via devices on HS3

      Works fine. I am seeing this in the HS3 logs right now non stop.

      [1/22/2014 7:06:10 AM] - Receive Buffer - (3883) - 0
      [1/22/2014 7:06:10 AM] - Receive Buffer - (3884) - 0
      [1/22/2014 7:06:10 AM] - Receive Buffer - (3885) - 0
      [1/22/2014 7:06:10 AM] - Receive Buffer - (3886) - 0
      [1/22/2014 7:06:10 AM] - Receive Buffer - (3887) - 0
      [1/22/2014 7:06:10 AM] - Receive Buffer - (3888) - 0
      [1/22/2014 7:06:10 AM] - Receive Buffer - (3889) - 0
      [1/22/2014 7:06:10 AM] - Receive Buffer - (3890) - 0
      [1/22/2014 7:06:10 AM] - Receive Buffer - (3891) - 0
      [1/22/2014 7:06:10 AM] - Receive Buffer - (3892) - 0
      [1/22/2014 7:06:10 AM] - Receive Buffer - (3893) - 0
      [1/22/2014 7:06:10 AM] - Receive Buffer - (3894) - 0
      [1/22/2014 7:06:10 AM] - Receive Buffer - (3895) - 0
      [1/22/2014 7:06:10 AM] - Receive Buffer - (3896) - 0
      [1/22/2014 7:06:10 AM] - Receive Buffer - (3897) - 0
      [1/22/2014 7:06:10 AM] - Receive Buffer - (3898) - 0
      [1/22/2014 7:06:10 AM] - Receive Buffer - (3899) - 0
      [1/22/2014 7:06:10 AM] - Receive Buffer - (3900) - 0
      [1/22/2014 7:06:10 AM] - Receive Buffer - (3901) - 0
      [1/22/2014 7:06:10 AM] - Receive Buffer - (3902) - 0
      Thank-you Kevin!
      Last edited by Pete; January 22nd, 2014, 08:18 AM.
      - Pete

      Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU - Mono 6.4X
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.4X

      X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation.

      Comment


      • Scott ,

        1) The RJ12 cable is for connect with X10 XM10 or TW523 or PLCBUS . If you only control it by Ethernet , so no need RJ12 cable.

        2) I didn't aware the exchange rate module for the on-line store , seem it have problem cannot auto. update the exchange rate , since my X10 or PLCBUS devices are for 220V AC , I don't have US customer , so over 95% customer check out by Pound. You can check it out by Pound , I will try to fix the exchange rate module.

        Thanks

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Pete View Post
          Hello Kevin,

          Testing this morning on HS3 running on Ubuntu 12.04.

          Steps I did:

          1 - Shut down HS3
          2 - copied the HSPI_RGB3P.exe and html/images directory to the Homeseer 3 directory.
          3 - started HS3
          4 - enabled the plugin
          5 - HS3 created 3 controllers
          6 - changed network to serial on controller #1
          7 - put /dev/ttyUSB1 in the com port section for controller #1
          8 - tested control of RGB controller via devices on HS3

          Works fine. I am seeing this in the HS3 logs right now non stop.



          Thank-you Kevin!
          Pete , try to test on Windows , I didn't test on Linux. I need to create a Ubuntu VM in my Esxi machine. But let me finish and fine tune the Windows version first.

          Comment


          • try to test on Windows
            I do have an HS3 running on a Wintel box and will test today.
            - Pete

            Auto mator
            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU - Mono 6.4X
            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.4X

            X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kevin Lo View Post
              Scott ,
              I don't have US customer , so over 95% customer check out by Pound. You can check it out by Pound , I will try to fix the exchange rate module.

              Thanks
              sooo. those of us in US get refunds ?
              Ubuntu 16.10 (64) | HSPro 3.0.0.297 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.124 | Server .94 | BL BackUp | BLOccupied | BLLock | Media Controller | Jowi HUE | HSTouch | DSC-Envisalink | I-Tunes DAAP | DirecTV | Restart | Honeywell WiFi | Weather XML | RFX Com | + Android .117 : IOS 8

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gearyt View Post
                sooo. those of us in US get refunds ?
                Yes , if paid by Paypal in USD , i will issue refund to their account.
                But not affect paid by PayPal in GBP.

                Geary , did u receive your controller ?
                I send it by EMS , u should receive it very soon.

                Comment


                • not yet.. everything is ready for me to hook up, software is loaded, trim ready to paint

                  are you going to be able to have plug-in change to music ?

                  BTW... Wife loves it !!
                  Ubuntu 16.10 (64) | HSPro 3.0.0.297 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.124 | Server .94 | BL BackUp | BLOccupied | BLLock | Media Controller | Jowi HUE | HSTouch | DSC-Envisalink | I-Tunes DAAP | DirecTV | Restart | Honeywell WiFi | Weather XML | RFX Com | + Android .117 : IOS 8

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kevin Lo View Post
                    .
                    Geary , did u receive your controller ?
                    I send it by EMS , u should receive it very soon.
                    got it off to go play !!
                    Ubuntu 16.10 (64) | HSPro 3.0.0.297 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.124 | Server .94 | BL BackUp | BLOccupied | BLLock | Media Controller | Jowi HUE | HSTouch | DSC-Envisalink | I-Tunes DAAP | DirecTV | Restart | Honeywell WiFi | Weather XML | RFX Com | + Android .117 : IOS 8

                    Comment


                    • got it powered up.. how do I set IP, find the MAC and enter password to join wireless network
                      Ubuntu 16.10 (64) | HSPro 3.0.0.297 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.124 | Server .94 | BL BackUp | BLOccupied | BLLock | Media Controller | Jowi HUE | HSTouch | DSC-Envisalink | I-Tunes DAAP | DirecTV | Restart | Honeywell WiFi | Weather XML | RFX Com | + Android .117 : IOS 8

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gearyt View Post
                        got it powered up.. how do I set IP, find the MAC and enter password to join wireless network
                        If you look in post #42 on this thread there is a PDF user manual. Page three has all the details on it of what to do, basically you will need to connect a computer to it via wifi, browse to its web address, change a couple of settings and then you are away.
                        My Plugins:

                        Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
                        Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

                        Comment


                        • Thanks...
                          Ubuntu 16.10 (64) | HSPro 3.0.0.297 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.124 | Server .94 | BL BackUp | BLOccupied | BLLock | Media Controller | Jowi HUE | HSTouch | DSC-Envisalink | I-Tunes DAAP | DirecTV | Restart | Honeywell WiFi | Weather XML | RFX Com | + Android .117 : IOS 8

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kevin Lo View Post
                            Already finish the basic function of HS3 plug-in.
                            For the 1st time run , it will create three controller . If you only need one , just delete the unused devices. Don't forget to switch the Device View.
                            This plug-in work for Network Access and Serial Access.
                            Script API document will upload later.

                            To Pete , please test it for Serial access , I work fine in here.

                            To Ken , you can also test for mult-controller.

                            I only test this plug-in in HS3 v3.0.0.54 under Windows 7 , not yet test on Linux.

                            Thanks again to mrhappy for the HS3 plug-in template.
                            Kevin,

                            The plug in is working great with WIFI and the Three controllers it w2as very simple to setup and it connected immediately the setup cound no be any easier are their any scripting calls that will work with the plug in yet or is that still in the works

                            I am running on Win 8 64bit with version 3.0.0.55
                            Cheers Ken
                            HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by kenrad View Post
                              Kevin,

                              The plug in is working great with WIFI and the Three controllers it w2as very simple to setup and it connected immediately the setup cound no be any easier are their any scripting calls that will work with the plug in yet or is that still in the works

                              I am running on Win 8 64bit with version 3.0.0.55
                              Cheers Ken
                              Ken , the script API already include. Yesterday no time to write the document.
                              Please see attach PDF and sample scripts.
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Kevin Lo View Post
                                Scott ,

                                1) The RJ12 cable is for connect with X10 XM10 or TW523 or PLCBUS . If you only control it by Ethernet , so no need RJ12 cable.

                                2) I didn't aware the exchange rate module for the on-line store , seem it have problem cannot auto. update the exchange rate , since my X10 or PLCBUS devices are for 220V AC , I don't have US customer , so over 95% customer check out by Pound. You can check it out by Pound , I will try to fix the exchange rate module.

                                Thanks
                                Ordered!
                                Last edited by scott12v; January 24th, 2014, 09:12 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X