Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fibaro Smoke Sensor (Black Box) - Works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
    I got 4 of these in hs3, they work fine. U can gt the alarm statusses to work to:

Assign homeseer to group3( by use of hs2, because group3 still is not available in hs3)

Or assign homeseer to group1 and change parameter 5 to send smoke alarm message instead of basicset.

I dont think the blackbox function is accesable at this moment thru hs3

Regards

Bart
    Could someone please tell me what this means? "Assign homeseer group 3"

What does that mean and how is that accomplished? Thanks

Stuart

Comment

Hi,

i'm new to ZWave on homeseer and i'm sttrugling to have it work but to what you are looking for is association in fact.
      you should go on your parent device and at the bottom you will see a Association button.
      click on it an a new screen will appear. on this one you should select your device, the group (1, 2 or 3) and in the list box choose homeseer and then click submit (or associate)
      if all goes well your device should be associated to homeseer. don't forget to save changes of your device :-)

Hope it helps, and for expert guys, please correct me if i mentionned something wrong

PS: these operation are for HS2 (i'm not on HS3)

Comment

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
        Silly questions but how do I reset the alarm? Do I need to send regular devicevalue & string?
        Post#12

Any news about this?

It seems that the product now is certified?
        http://products.z-wavealliance.org/products/1049
        Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
        --
        Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
        Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
          Post#12

Any news about this?

It seems that the product now is certified?
          http://products.z-wavealliance.org/products/1049
          Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
          X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
          Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
          Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
          Scripts =
          Various

Comment

Thanks Greig, have not understand the z-wave yet with groups etc.
            I notice in newer release of z-wave plugin there was a poll so I set it to 5 secs and after that it cancel the alarm
            Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
            --
            Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
            Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

I have added this smoke sensor to my homeseer today.

Code:
              mei-16 14:21:20	 	Z-Wave	All associations for node 12 have been retrieved successfully, it supports associations on these groups: 1, 2, 3.
              mei-16 14:21:20	 	Z-Wave	Node 12 Association Group 3 can have 1 associations, and currently has 0
              mei-16 14:21:20	 	Z-Wave	Node 12 Association Group 2 can have 5 associations, and currently has 0
              mei-16 14:21:20	 	Z-Wave	Node 12 Association Group 1 can have 5 associations, and currently has 0
              mei-16 14:21:20	 	Z-Wave	Getting association information for node 12
              mei-16 14:21:19	 	Z-Wave	Node 12 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 367 App: 25
              mei-16 14:21:19	 	Z-Wave	Node: 12 Supports Class(es): SENSOR_ALARM, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2, VERSION_V2, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, CONFIGURATION, ASSOCIATION, MULTI_INSTANCE_ASSOCIATION, TIME_PARAMETERS, CRC_16_ENCAP, WAKE_UP, BATTERY
              mei-16 14:21:19	 	Z-Wave	Z-Wave manufacturer information for node 12, ID: 271=10FH (Fibaro), Type: 3072=C00H, ID: 4096=1000H
              Now when I go to the device to set a association group, the page shows me this:

Error: The device Node 12 Z-Wave Fibaro Sensor Alarm Node 12 Root is not a normally listening node, and an attempt to communicate with it has failed. To use the functions on this page, please make sure the device is awake and ready to receive a command prior to selecting the function buttons below.

When I then go to associations and click 'retrieve' it tells me:

Device is not awake or is not responding.

I added the device securely and non secure, it is a battery operated device so do I have to put it in a certain wake up mode to get it to work? Homeseer does tell me to do so.

Code:
              mei-16 14:33:06	 	Z-Wave Warning	Device Node 12 Z-Wave Fibaro Sensor Alarm Node 12 Root is not awake or is not responding. Failed to get Association information.
              mei-16 14:24:49	 	Z-Wave	Finished with Z-Wave device synchronization.
              mei-16 14:24:49	 	Z-Wave	5 out of 5 Child devices of node 12 were created successfully.
              mei-16 14:24:49	 	Z-Wave Warning	Node 12 Z-Wave Temperature does not appear to be associated with the interface Aeon Labs Z-Stick.
              mei-16 14:24:48	 	Z-Wave Warning	Node 12 Z-Wave Heat Alarm does not appear to be associated with the interface Aeon Labs Z-Stick.
              mei-16 14:24:48	 	Z-Wave Warning	Node 12 Z-Wave Smoke Alarm does not appear to be associated with the interface Aeon Labs Z-Stick.
              mei-16 14:24:48	 	Z-Wave Warning	Node 12 Z-Wave General Purpose Alarm does not appear to be associated with the interface Aeon Labs Z-Stick.
              mei-16 14:24:48	 	Z-Wave Warning	Node 12 Z-Wave Battery does not appear to be associated with the interface Aeon Labs Z-Stick.
              mei-16 14:24:46	 	Z-Wave Error	Node 12 did not provide Wake-Up Command Class information - it will not be processed further.
              mei-16 14:24:36	 	Z-Wave	Getting association information for node 12
              mei-16 14:24:31	 	Z-Wave	Node 12 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 367 App: 25
              mei-16 14:24:31	 	Z-Wave Warning	Error getting version information for node 12, Send failed.
              Any help is much appreciated.

Comment

I fixed it. Turned out that when your using battery power, the moment you use the retrieve button to get the associations, you have to push the include button three times, it will rebroadcast the group information once more, then you can associate it with homeseer.

if you do not push the include button at that time, the device is in sleep mode and unable to send the needed info.

Edit: The status information of the temperature sensor only gets updated when the value changes. Otherwise nothing will be logged and it will display 'old' status info in homeseer.
                Last edited by khakzoy; May 27th, 2015, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X