X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• z-wave RGBW bulb

Looks promising
    http://www.amazon.com/Zipato-Z-Wave-.../dp/B00KHGRHEY

Just got word mine should arrive on the 17th. We will see home it works.

Comment

Got it today. Currently on off and dim. The zee recognizes 5 associations but only adds one. Hope full implementation in a future release.

Comment

I see all the color buttons, but nothing really works other than on/off/dim. The color buttons, doesn't matter if clicked on or off, will make a very slight color change on the bulb, but only once after the ON button is pressed. Are you seeing something different? It looks like it 'should' work, damn!
        Attached Files
        Mike

Comment

You are seeing a lot more than I am. I am on a zee release 106 and I just see:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2014-09-17 at 6.27.07 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	1174842

I have rescanned multiple times, but I can not get a color button to appear.

Comment

Originally posted by wkomorow View Post
            You are seeing a lot more than I am. I am on a zee release 106 and I just see:

[ATTACH]41758[/ATTACH]

I have rescanned multiple times, but I can not get a color button to appear.
            Error message:

Rescan of Z-Wave Interface Z-Wave Node 50 Zipato Switch Multilevel Node 50 finished.
            Check the log for warnings or errors.

Log message

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2014-09-17 at 7.10.30 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	1174843

Comment

Got it working! (mostly)

The new .175 beta z-wave now supports the Zapato RGB LED Light. See my other post for (my) current limitations: http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...5&postcount=23
              Mike

Comment

Very cool. I will wait until general release, but it is very cool.

Comment

We met with the company at CEDIA and we are planning to carry these.

.175 beta now includes a color picker for this bulb. FYI
                  Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

They are great bulbs and although not cheap, they are perfect for a multibulb lamp. I have it in my reading/torch floor lamp. Once I am able to adjust the warmth of the lamp will be terrific.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                      We met with the company at CEDIA and we are planning to carry these.

.175 beta now includes a color picker for this bulb. FYI
                      Hurry Mark! I have 4 more of these on pre-order with Amazon, would love to buy them through HS.
                      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mwaite View Post
                        Hurry Mark! I have 4 more of these on pre-order with Amazon, would love to buy them through HS.
                        I've seen the Amazon pricing. If you can be patient, I think we can save you a bit of money!
                        Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

I purchased one of these -- I could not wait for HST to stock them -- and added to HS2 using HomeSeer ZTroller. I added to the ztroller and now I have 0-100% dim, but only in white.

I rescanned and nothing new came in.

Will full control of the ZIPATO RGBW bulb be added to HS2?

I have HS3, but until I can have both HS2 and HS3 on the same Zwave network, HS2 controls zwave devices.

Migrating to HS3 is such a time consuming non-WAF-inducing investment. I have the software installed and running but not controlling much of anything.
                          huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Comment

Originally posted by huggy_d1 View Post
                            I purchased one of these -- I could not wait for HST to stock them -- and added to HS2 using HomeSeer ZTroller. I added to the ztroller and now I have 0-100% dim, but only in white.

I rescanned and nothing new came in.

Will full control of the ZIPATO RGBW bulb be added to HS2?

I have HS3, but until I can have both HS2 and HS3 on the same Zwave network, HS2 controls zwave devices.

Migrating to HS3 is such a time consuming non-WAF-inducing investment. I have the software installed and running but not controlling much of anything.
                            Unfortunately there will no longer be any updates to HS2 and it's HS plugins.
                            -Rupp
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by huggy_d1 View Post
                              I have HS3, but until I can have both HS2 and HS3 on the same Zwave network, HS2 controls zwave devices..

Regards
                              Morten

Comment

Working...
                              X