HS3 plugin 3.0.0.35 issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HS3 plugin 3.0.0.35 issues

I just updated the plugin version from 3.0.0.28 to .35 and now commands are not being sent to the devices. When I tried to restart the plugin the status stays at INFO:starting... The log does show commands being sent. Any thoughts? Are there issues with this version? Anyway to revert back to the older version? Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by bmora View Post
    I just updated the plugin version from 3.0.0.28 to .35 and now commands are not being sent to the devices. When I tried to restart the plugin the status stays at INFO:starting... The log does show commands being sent. Any thoughts? Are there issues with this version? Anyway to revert back to the older version? Any help would be appreciated.
    I'm running this version without incident. some things to try:
    1. Reboot HomeSeer
    2. delete / reinstall plug-in
    3. make sure the correct interface is chosen on the config page (TI103 or CM11)
    Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

That appeared to work!!! Thanks!!

Comment

Hi,

I'm in the process of shifting (I hope) from HS2 to HS3.
        I have a number of X-10 devices controlled via a CM12U connected to Com1.
        The plugin for HS2 works fine and I can control all the devices.
        In HS3 the plugin appears to install and says OK on the plugins page.
        If I send an X-10 command to a device from HS3 it doesn't work. The log shows the command but nothing happens.
        I am running HS2 and HS3 on the same box so have tried not running HS2 after a reboot and that didn't help.
        OS is Server 2012 R2.

If I can't get X-10 working I can't migrate!

Any suggestions welcomed.

Comment

Originally posted by IanIreland View Post
          Hi,

I'm in the process of shifting (I hope) from HS2 to HS3.
          I have a number of X-10 devices controlled via a CM12U connected to Com1.
          The plugin for HS2 works fine and I can control all the devices.
          In HS3 the plugin appears to install and says OK on the plugins page.
          If I send an X-10 command to a device from HS3 it doesn't work. The log shows the command but nothing happens.
          I am running HS2 and HS3 on the same box so have tried not running HS2 after a reboot and that didn't help.
          OS is Server 2012 R2.

If I can't get X-10 working I can't migrate!

Any suggestions welcomed.
          When you create your device in HS3 did you enter a code on the X10 tab? This is the tab that the X10 code must be entered for devices to work.
          -Rupp
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
            When you create your device in HS3 did you enter a code on the X10 tab? This is the tab that the X10 code must be entered for devices to work.
            Yes.
            Though for clarity - when you say the X-10 tab - are you referring to the Configuration page?

Comment

Maybe. If you have an X10 device you have to enter the devices house and unit codes on the X10 tab.
              Attached Files
              -Rupp
              sigpic

Comment

Now that is weird!
                There was no X-10 tab, hence my question to you.
                However I've reinstalled the plugin a couple of times - and hey presto the tab is there and it works.
                How odd - but at least I'm getting somewhere.
                Thank you.

Comment

This tab will only show if your X10 interface is enabled and stays enabled.
                  -Rupp
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X