X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marekd1
    replied
    Originally posted by wkomorow View Post
    After a week of tiral and error. I finally got all three of my Aeon Powerstrips to accurately report power. I had to re-associate them with homeseer. They all now show up on my energy database.
    I just got the Aeon Powerstrip but I can not get the power in W to show in HS3 . Also the KWH is not cumulative it seems to jump up and down. I do not think that this is how this should work. Can you share how you got it to work?

Thanks
    Mark

Got it going... had to go update the z-Wave to 3.0.0.189 (Beta)
    Last edited by marekd1; January 19th, 2015, 09:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wkomorow
    replied
    After a week of tiral and error. I finally got all three of my Aeon Powerstrips to accurately report power. I had to re-associate them with homeseer. They all now show up on my energy database.

Leave a comment:

• wkomorow
    replied
    The strip has four individually controlled outlets, each reports kwh and watts. Maybe there is an additional power meter that is needed or maybe the zee is not configured yet to support it fully?

Leave a comment:

• rmasonjr
    replied
    It's supposed to be automatic, meaning any device that reports usage gets written to the database automatically. There's no method to turn it on or off.

Leave a comment:

• wkomorow
    started a topic Aeon Powerstrip

Aeon Powerstrip

The powerstrip reports usage data, but it does not get included in the energy database on the zee. How do I get it to be included?
Working...
X