Z-Devices doesnt show enery meater?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z-Devices doesnt show enery meater?

I have several products that should show enery reading but they don't.

I have 2 wall plugs Aeon Tech, 5 Fibaro dimmer modules. None of them shows any watt reading. The devices just doesnt exist. Iv tried removing and adding again but it seems like they just aren't there. on the dimmers i only get 1 device and thats the dimmer itself. on the 2 aeon wall plugs i get 2 devices the control and the "control" device or whatever it is.

But on my 2 Fibaro wall plugs i do get readings. But When i go to "view energy" its empty. how can i get stuff to show in there?
    Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Not sure about your particular Aeon devices but the Fibaro's don't have that feature.

Paul..

Comment

Hmm ok. Maybe not then. But what about the Aeon? They sure should have?

Comment

I have three Aeon Labs devices: a micro dimmer, the Gen 1 HEM and the thing that you plug inline to control a load and monitor energy consumption. All of them show current and total power consumption. I know it's not helpful but there it is.
        Originally posted by rprade
        There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Hmm its just so strange.

Cause if you look at picture this is all i get when adding the device, and i get no error what so ever when adding the device. Iv tried 2 ways of adding.
          1. adding with the z-stick close, then use the "import node..."
          2. adding with "add/include node".

There is no difference in them they both add the same way. But just for reference what is the best way to add a device?

I know that with battery powered devices the stick should be connected to machine and only use "add/include node" with the node/module being close to the stick/machine.

If i go to z-wave "node information" i can also see as on picture this information. proving that there should be more. but why cant i get it?

Iv also tried doing a "full scan" under z-wave getting this:
          Operational messages will appear here...
          Loading network information from your Z-Wave interface...
          Done.
          Synchronizing network information against HomeSeer devices...
          Getting Z-Wave node list for network 0184E9A0...
          Found 13 Z-Wave nodes
          Syncing Z-Wave nodes with device list...
          ... Checking node list against existing devices, node 1 done.
          ... Checking node list against existing devices, node 2 done.
          ... Checking node list against existing devices, node 4 done.
          ... Checking node list against existing devices, node 7 done.
          ... Checking node list against existing devices, node 10 done.
          ... Checking node list against existing devices, node 11 done.
          ... Checking node list against existing devices, node 12 done.
          ... Checking node list against existing devices, node 17 done.
          ... Checking node list against existing devices, node 18 done.
          ... Checking node list against existing devices, node 19 done.
          ... Checking node list against existing devices, node 21 done.
          ... Checking node list against existing devices, node 22 done.
          ... Checking node list against existing devices, node 27 done.
          Synchronize nodes finished. Number of device nodes to be created/added = 0
          Device synchronization does not need to create any new devices.
          Negotiating or Verifying SECURITY SCHEME for node 2
          Warning: Failed to get a SECURITY SCHEME or verify the key from node 2. Device may not be added properly to HomeSeer.
          Warning: The security device may have a timeout when adding to the network, bring the device close to HomeSeer and use the Add Node button to add it (remove it first)
          Warning: If this device was previously added to the network, the device may need to be removed from the network and re-added.
          Warning: In case the device was previously added successfully, an attempt will be made to continue the import.
          Getting SECURITY class information for node 2
          Error: Security class information is NOT present - cannot continue loading node 2
          Negotiating or Verifying SECURITY SCHEME for node 18
          Warning: Failed to get a SECURITY SCHEME or verify the key from node 18. Device may not be added properly to HomeSeer.
          Warning: The security device may have a timeout when adding to the network, bring the device close to HomeSeer and use the Add Node button to add it (remove it first)
          Warning: If this device was previously added to the network, the device may need to be removed from the network and re-added.
          Warning: In case the device was previously added successfully, an attempt will be made to continue the import.
          Getting SECURITY class information for node 18
          Error: Security class information is NOT present - cannot continue loading node 18

Device synchronization needs to create 12 devices.
          Node: 4 Supports Class(es): MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_V2, VERSION_V2, CONFIGURATION, ASSOCIATION_V2, MULTI_INSTANCE_ASSOCIATION, SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_V2, FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD, SWITCH_ALL, POWERLEVEL
          Node: 4 Controls Class(es): MARK, SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_V2, SCENE_ACTIVATION
          Node 4 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 3.52 App: 2.2
          All associations for node 4 have been retrieved successfully, it supports associations on these groups: 1, 2, 3.
          Node: 7 Supports Class(es): SENSOR_BINARY_V2, WAKE_UP, ASSOCIATION_V2, BATTERY, MULTI_CMD, CRC_16_ENCAP, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_V2, VERSION_V2, CONFIGURATION, MULTI_INSTANCE_ASSOCIATION, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2, SENSOR_ALARM
          Node: 7 Controls Class(es): MARK, SENSOR_BINARY_V2, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2, SENSOR_ALARM
          Node 7 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 3.67 App: 2.6
          Node: 10 Supports Class(es): MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_V2, VERSION_V2, CONFIGURATION, ASSOCIATION_V2, MULTI_INSTANCE_ASSOCIATION, SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_V2, FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD, SWITCH_ALL, POWERLEVEL
          Node: 10 Controls Class(es): SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_V2, SCENE_ACTIVATION
          Node 10 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 3.52 App: 2.2
          All associations for node 10 have been retrieved successfully, it supports associations on these groups: 1, 2, 3.
          Node: 11 Supports Class(es): MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_V2, VERSION_V2, CONFIGURATION, ASSOCIATION_V2, MULTI_INSTANCE_ASSOCIATION, SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_V2, FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD, SWITCH_ALL, POWERLEVEL
          Node: 11 Controls Class(es): SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_V2, SCENE_ACTIVATION
          Node 11 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 3.52 App: 2.2
          All associations for node 11 have been retrieved successfully, it supports associations on these groups: 1, 2, 3.
          Node: 12 Supports Class(es): MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_V2, VERSION_V2, CONFIGURATION, ASSOCIATION_V2, MULTI_INSTANCE_ASSOCIATION, SWITCH_BINARY, POWERLEVEL, METER_V2, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2, FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD
          Node: 12 Controls Class(es): SWITCH_BINARY, METER_V2, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2
          Node 12 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 3.52 App: 25.25
          All associations for node 12 have been retrieved successfully, it supports associations on these groups: 1, 2, 3.
          Node: 17 Supports Class(es): BASIC, SWITCH_ALL, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2, THERMOSTAT_MODE_V3, THERMOSTAT_SETPOINT_V3, THERMOSTAT_FAN_MODE, CONFIGURATION, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_V2, BATTERY, VERSION_V2
          Node 17 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 3.42 App: 1.12
          Node: 19 Supports Class(es): MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_V2, VERSION_V2, CONFIGURATION, ASSOCIATION_V2, MULTI_INSTANCE_ASSOCIATION, SWITCH_BINARY, POWERLEVEL, METER_V2, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2, FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD
          Node: 19 Controls Class(es): MARK, SWITCH_BINARY, METER_V2, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2
          Node 19 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 3.52 App: 25.25
          All associations for node 19 have been retrieved successfully, it supports associations on these groups: 1, 2, 3.
          Node: 21 Supports Class(es): MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_V2, VERSION_V2, CONFIGURATION, ASSOCIATION_V2, MULTI_INSTANCE_ASSOCIATION, SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_V2, FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD, SWITCH_ALL, POWERLEVEL
          Node: 21 Controls Class(es): MARK, SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_V2, SCENE_ACTIVATION
          Node 21 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 3.52 App: 2.2
          All associations for node 21 have been retrieved successfully, it supports associations on these groups: 1, 2, 3.
          Node: 22 Supports Class(es): MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_V2, VERSION_V2, CONFIGURATION, ASSOCIATION_V2, MULTI_INSTANCE_ASSOCIATION, SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_V2, FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD, SWITCH_ALL, POWERLEVEL
          Node: 22 Controls Class(es): MARK, SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_V2, SCENE_ACTIVATION
          Node 22 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 3.52 App: 2.2
          All associations for node 22 have been retrieved successfully, it supports associations on these groups: 1, 2, 3.
          Node: 27 Supports Class(es): SENSOR_BINARY_V2, WAKE_UP, ASSOCIATION_V2, BATTERY, MULTI_CMD, CRC_16_ENCAP, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_V2, VERSION_V2, CONFIGURATION, MULTI_INSTANCE_ASSOCIATION, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2, SENSOR_ALARM
          Node: 27 Controls Class(es): MARK, SENSOR_BINARY_V2, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2, SENSOR_ALARM
          Node 27 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 3.67 App: 2.6
          Error: Node 7 did not provide Wake-Up Command Class information - it will not be processed further.
          Warning: Could not get the SWITCH command class version for node 10 .
          Warning: Node 17, EndPoint=-1 Multilevel Sensor Report was not received (B) - the child device will NOT be configured properly.
          Error: Node 17 Supports the Thermostat Fan Mode Command Class, but failed to return a list of supported thermostat fan modes - cannot continue.
          Error: Node 17 Supports the Thermostat Mode Command Class, but failed to return a list of supported thermostat modes - cannot continue.
          Error: Node 17 Supports the Thermostat Setpoint Command Class, but failed to return a list of supported thermostat setpoint modes - cannot continue.
          Error: Node 27 did not provide Wake-Up Command Class information - it will not be processed further.
          1 out of 1 Child devices of node 2 were created successfully.
          5 out of 5 Child devices of node 7 were created successfully.
          4 out of 4 Child devices of node 12 were created successfully.
          7 out of 7 Child devices of node 17 were created successfully.
          1 out of 1 Child devices of node 18 were created successfully.
          4 out of 4 Child devices of node 19 were created successfully.
          5 out of 5 Child devices of node 27 were created successfully.
          Finished with Z-Wave device synchronization.
          As you can see in higlight there is an "error". I try adding node/module again, and dont get any error. Is there somethin im missing here?

Operational messages will appear here...
          Add Node started...
          Activate the 'Add to Network' (Send NodeInfo) function on the node while it is close to your HomeSeer interface...
          A new node has been found and is being added...
          Replication protocol transfer done - waiting for application specific replication (if any) to finish.
          Node 18 Added.
          DONE - Add Node Operation is Complete.
          Done. Node 18 Added.
          Synchronizing node information with HomeSeer and creating new device(s) as necessary...
          Synchronize nodes finished. Number of device nodes to be created/added = 0
          There are no devices to create or verify, device synchronization complete (C).
          Reloading (importing) node information from the controller...
          Finished with Replication process.
          Attached Files

Comment

Just a hunch but looking at the node info for that Aeon device it looks like one of the newer Gen5 devices. I wonder if this is not fully supported in the Z-Wave plug-in yet.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post
              Just a hunch but looking at the node info for that Aeon device it looks like one of the newer Gen5 devices. I wonder if this is not fully supported in the Z-Wave plug-in yet.

Paul..
              Maybe your on to something Paul.

I totally overlooked the fact that this looks like a z-wave plus module.
              Z-Wave Plus Plug-in Smart Switch Module (EU-Schuko plug) from Aeotec - ZW075 with Power Metering feature.
              So 1 i cant get it working cause HS3 does not support z-wave+ and 2 i dont have a z-wave+ usb stick?

Comment

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
                Maybe your on to something Paul.

I totally overlooked the fact that this looks like a z-wave plus module.

So 1 i cant get it working cause HS3 does not support z-wave+ and 2 i dont have a z-wave+ usb stick?
                In theory it should work as Gen5 is supposed to be backward compatible. I may be wrong but judging by the graphic assigned to the device in your screenshot it looks like HS3 identified it as a micro module as opposed to a plug-in module.

IT may be that they (HST) need to add support for this device type.

Paul..

Comment

Hmm ok. So maybe report this as a bug maybe?

Comment

Working...
                  X