No announcement yet.

Warning message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you running the X10 plugin remotely? HS3 seems to think so based on your log entries: Remote application or plugin has connected.
    Here I test plugins sometimes running them autonomously from the same said sourced Homeseer 3 directory mostly to look at the console chit chat.

Its just mono pluginname.exe server=127.0.0.1 (loop back address) or in Windows you just run it in at command line prompt.

I personally opened a Bugzilla ticket on this CM11A communications stuff (errors) and I tested the fix to work afterwards.

Al mentions above the INI and polling interval thing which I think was the issue.

You can look at the serial comm traffic (chit chat) with the Microsoft Serial Comm sniffer program called PortMon downloading it here.

Way back in the HS2 days there was some weird serial com errors showing up that seemed to be grandfathered in to the first HS3 serial communications with the CM11A.

If you are running it in Linux you can run slsnif localed here.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
    HS4 pro - 4.0.3.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Personally I would sniff the serial communications back and forth stuff. Easy to do with either windows or Linux. The old plugin errors did show up there as documented right here on the forum. It was some sort of timing / crc thing.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
      HS4 pro - 4.0.3.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

I have added the settings above to my ini file - let's see if that helps.

That didn't help - still getting the errors :-(
        Last edited by IanIreland; April 26th, 2015, 05:45 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

Working...
        X