Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ocyberbum
    replied
    I am not sure where to ask this... but to follow up from post #11, I have a AEON bulb and so far I like it and want to run more but I am wondering if anyone one knows of way or of a plug-in that could help mange these bulbs.. The custom event drop box for the RGB option (post#11) is not supported at this time and creating multiple events for the 7 or more I want to use seems like it would become tasking overtime and getting alexa to work with these bulbs require separate events for each color and naming has to be done to not confuse alexa into thinking its a skill, I tried one that had "bedroom light blue", and alexa says that the device doesn't support that so I had to rename billys nightlight. I may consider the LIFX bulbs but there wifi and reviews make me wonder so I guess Im looking for the best, easiest RGB to integrate into HS3 and set colors with events and alexa for the family.... Any advice would be appreciated

Leave a comment:

• ocyberbum
    replied
    I know this is a old thread but i bought one of these and it works fine, I can set events to change the colors using the RGB in events (Yellow is RED=ON,GREEN 246,Blue=OFF) but i can not find where to set the custom colors that Events shows when adding the DEVICE NAME Cutsom RGB event with the drop box choices? I see in Device management there is a custom RGB option with a selector but i dont see an option to set one there.. Can someone post how to set those options, there are alot of them and would make it alot easier to create events if i could choose a custom color from the drop box

Leave a comment:

• rmiles7721
    replied
    I figured it out. Didn't realize that warm and cold white have to be disabled in order to use RGB. Has to be written in plain old english for me lol.

Leave a comment:

• rmiles7721
    replied
    How to get the custome colors working?

I picked up a couple of these and am stumped. I can get them to turn on and off as well as dim but the color picker is giving me no results.

For instance, I will use the color picker to set to blue and this is in my logs:

Jun-02 11:36:53 AM Device Control Device: First Floor Living Room Table Lamp 2 Custom RGB to Custom Color(value) (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

Doesn't matter what I select, that's the result. What am I doing wrong lol.

Leave a comment:

• sgottscho
    replied
    I have been using these for a couple of weeks now and they have been great. They are wired in to socket that is always powered, so that they can always be controlled. We had a power failure and I noticed after the power being restored the lights came on. After reading the manual i found that it is supposed to default to disable turning on/off with external switch on command parameter 34. I tired setting this parameter to 0 and 1 to no avail. I have adjusted the other parameters with success but cannot get this one to stick. Any help would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• mike_1103
    replied
    Originally posted by macromark View Post
    Are you running the latest HS3 beta?
    No, running HS3 Pro 3.0.0.208, but I think this answers my question!

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by mike_1103 View Post
    Where can we get Status Icons for Warm White, Cold White and Custom Color?
    Are you running the latest HS3 beta?

Leave a comment:

• mike_1103
    replied
    Where can we get Status Icons for Warm White, Cold White and Custom Color?

Leave a comment:

• mike_1103
    replied
    Aeotec ZW098-A52, difficult to get Warm Whites

Operating temperatures are 32F to 104F (0C to 40C) in dry locations only.

Got 4 of these in my system, they work great. However, Cold White and Warm White look almost the same. Has anyone noticed this or is it just me?

On the box they state: Perfect whites 2580K to 7050K. I'm not able to replicate a +/-3000K white to match incandescent lighting. Am I missing something?

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
    really cool... outdoor rated?
    "Works outdoors if sheltered" is on the box.

Leave a comment:

• TeleFragger
    replied
    really cool... outdoor rated?

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    started a topic New Aeon RGB Light Bulbs Now In Stock!

New Aeon RGB Light Bulbs Now In Stock!

The ZW098-A52 is a Z-Wave Plus certified LED light bulb that works nicely with HomeSeer systems. You can program it to change colors when things happen in your home and you can also control the dimming rate from instantaneous to hours! Product page: http://store.homeseer.com/store/x-P2083.aspx

Product Photo and Devices:
    Attached Files
Working...
X