X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Features request

I have plans adding

1. Tradfri motion sensor
    2. More support for Tradfri remote (currently only battery level is available)
    3. Tradfri plug - as soon as is available in Australia
    4. FYRTUR smart blinds

Great work! Can't wait for Tradfri motion sensor

Comment

I'm working now

Comment

I have a suggestion for devices pooling: Trying to simulate a power outage for 2 Floalt panels added in HS3 using AK Ikea plugin (3.0.0.4.) I turned both panels "ON" and then disconnected from main power in order to offline them. In HS3 their status remains OK and ON. I expected to see in HS "Unknown" or "Offline" status for them. Would it be possible? This kind of update could help to create and trigger an event in HS to auto switch off devices when power was restored. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by amd_mda View Post
          I have a suggestion for devices pooling: Trying to simulate a power outage for 2 Floalt panels added in HS3 using AK Ikea plugin (3.0.0.4.) I turned both panels "ON" and then disconnected from main power in order to offline them. In HS3 their status remains OK and ON. I expected to see in HS "Unknown" or "Offline" status for them. Would it be possible? This kind of update could help to create and trigger an event in HS to auto switch off devices when power was restored. Thanks
          In latest version the root device should change to Unknown state when the Tradfri Gateway reports Unreachable state, but unfortunately it's quite unreliable - for the LED driver I have it does, but for the Bulb the gateway still reports that it's reachable.

I need to investigate further.

Comment

Same as Battery level for the remote - one remote always reports 74%, but the other one goes 16%, 60%, 74%

Comment

After some testing I found that the gateway only reports "unreachable" state after you try to control the device, and even a couple of times - same behaviour in the Ikea app. So hopefully it will be fixed oneday.

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

After some testing I found that the gateway only reports "unreachable" state after you try to control the device, and even a couple of times - same behaviour in the Ikea app. So hopefully it will be fixed oneday.
                Thank you for investigating this issue. Maybe a future firmware release will add more options. Let's hope

Comment

Thank you for investigating this issue. Maybe a future firmware release will add more options. Let's hope
                  Yeah, the comms and app are still buggy. I contacted Björn Block Global Business Area Manager - IKEA Home smart på Inter IKEA Group, but no reply yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X