are you going to support the curtains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akatar View Post
    is it possible to add the repeater? i know the plugin does nothing with it but the log is filling with these error:
    Sure, I will add the repeater, but yeah, at the moment there's nothing interesting to display. Another option is to completely ignore the repeaters - don't log the warning.

Comment

i don't understand the move button? move where?

both buttons do nothing and i get an error in the log:
      The commands list has "move trigger" - I have no idea what it supposed to do, I suspected that I can use it to stop when it's moving...

Comment

Ver BETA 3.0.0.14 - I made change to Move/Stop commands. If it doesn't work this time - I will probably give up until I get my own blinds or reply from Ikea.

Comment

And ver BETA 3.0.0.15 - Added Signal Repeater device - however it's not doing anything, yet

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
            And ver BETA 3.0.0.15 - Added Signal Repeater device - however it's not doing anything, yet
            the stop and move button doesn't work, the error in the log is thesame

the repeater has also an error in the log
            mrt-31 18:28:28 AK Ikea Warning [1860]: GetTradfriDevice: unknown type: 6
            mrt-31 18:28:27 AK Ikea Warning [1860]: GetTradfriDevice: unknown type: 6
            mrt-31 18:28:26 AK Ikea Warning [1860]: GetTradfriDevice: unknown type: 6
            mrt-31 18:28:25 AK Ikea Warning [1860]: GetTradfriDevice: unknown type: 6
            mrt-31 18:28:24 AK Ikea Warning [1860]: GetTradfriDevice: unknown type: 6
            mrt-31 18:28:23 AK Ikea Warning [1860]: GetTradfriDevice: unknown type: 6
            mrt-31 18:28:23 AK Ikea Warning [1860]: GetTradfriDevice: unknown type: 6
            mrt-31 18:28:22 AK Ikea Warning [1860]: GetTradfriDevice: unknown type: 6

Comment

the stop and move button doesn't work, the error in the log is thesame

the repeater has also an error in the log
              Ok, thank you

Comment

Version 3.0.0.18 - Automatic Gateway discovery (mDNS/Zeroconf) -

Note: since device ID's will change - you have to delete all existing IKEA devices (in HS) first. Sorry.

Comment

Version 3.0.0.18 - Automatic Gateway discovery (mDNS/Zeroconf) -

Note: since device ID's will change - you have to delete all existing IKEA devices (in HS) first. Sorry.
                  up and running

Comment

up and running
                    Did you re-create all devices?

Comment

yes, the move and stop buttons are gone
                      Plugin crashed the first time, but that is the only problem i had

Comment

yes, the move and stop buttons are gone
                        Plugin crashed the first time, but that is the only problem i had
                        Hmm, when it crashed - did you have anything in the logs?

Comment

Hmm, when it crashed - did you have anything in the logs?
                          No, the plugin itself disconnected
                          so i disabled en enabled the plugin, log showed nothing

Comment

No, the plugin itself disconnected
                            so i disabled en enabled the plugin, log showed nothing
                            Thank you. Would be nice to have more info...

Comment

Working...
                            X