Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to get the plugin working

Hi

I've been following your other posts. I have time today whilst working at home if you need help.

I am unable to get the plug in working, The icon turns purple to start with and then after lots of tries it then disables the plugin and removes the code.

I have tried deleting the config and back up files and reinstalling. v21 from yesterday moved it forwards from where v20 was and now v22 shows more logging.

I have included some screen shots below. Let me know what I can do to help?

Mike

Click image for larger version  Name:	Annotation 2020-04-06 122820.png Views:	36 Size:	82.7 KB ID:	1375426Click image for larger version  Name:	Annotation 2020-04-06 122945.png Views:	32 Size:	179.2 KB ID:	1375425

You are sure you are using the correct key that's on the back of the Ikea hub?

Comment

After looking further at the screenshots in your introduction to the plugin I can see that the application appears to be putting the app key in to the app name field and nothing in the app key field compared to the screen shots in your introduction.

Your screen shot, note in yours App Name is AIKea and in mine it looks like a key

Click image for larger version  Name:	Annotation 2020-04-06 122820.png Views:	0 Size:	82.7 KB ID:	1375440

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by akatar View Post
        You are sure you are using the correct key that's on the back of the Ikea hub?
        do you put the dashes in the code?

Comment

which code do you use?

Click image for larger version  Name:	ikea pic.png Views:	0 Size:	288.3 KB ID:	1375446

Comment

the security code.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeeee30 View Post
              After looking further at the screenshots in your introduction to the plugin I can see that the application appears to be putting the app key in to the app name field and nothing in the app key field compared to the screen shots in your introduction.

Your screen shot, note in yours App Name is AIKea and in mine it looks like a key

Mike
              Hi Mike, the screenshot is from one of the first versions, I will replace it. I found that Tradfri doesn't let to generate the app secret for old app name - I need to generate a new app name every time I generate new app secret.

Anyway, try ver 3.0.0.23 (BETA), see if it works for you. Let me know.

Comment

I updated the screenshots in the Introduction thread

Click image for larger version

Name:	MainConfig.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	1375457

Comment

Thanks, would love to give it a go but it seems to have disappeared from the Beta list

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mikeeee30 View Post
                    Thanks, would love to give it a go but it seems to have disappeared from the Beta list

Mike
                    Crap, looks like HST just published/removed all my plugins from BETA...

All I need at 1:40 am

Ok, I added 3.0.0.23 BETA back

Comment

Thank you, you should head to bed now. I'm guessing all issues can now wait

Managed to get it working but now i'm getting all the following issues in my log and it's added an issue in to my Jowihue plug in that wasn't there before. It looks like i have devices in my ikea hub that arent recognised.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Annotation 2020-04-06 164014.png Views:	21 Size:	520.6 KB ID:	1375490

Mike

Comment

Hmm, which version are you using? Not BETA 3.0.0.23? HST published 3.0.0.21 from BETA which has all these logs?

So do you have the lights/blinds working?

Looks like you have Sound Controllers and "Control Outlet" - which are not implemented yet. The plug device isn't available in Australia yet, so if you want to support it - we'll have to work together. Or you can wait when they start selling in AU, but in current situation it's unpredictable.

I'm off to bed

Comment

BTW, Jowihue issue can't be connected to my plugin - it's impossible.

Comment

Ver. 3.0.0.24 - Added support for Plug (Socket) - untested, you are welcome to test

Comment

sorry I was really busy all day today so didn't have chance to look at this. thanks for creating the outlet. is there anything I can do to help with the sound controllers.

the reason I ask about the Jowihue issue is that this error isn't there if your plugin is disabled but is when your plugin is enabled

will test 24 in the morning

Comment

Working...
                              X