Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ikea Remote Control

Hi

Just wondering if you were able to get the ikea remote control working in the plug in. I also have the SYMFONISK Sound Controller attached to my controller but not sure when i would use that ahead of the Sonos direct plugin.

Thanks
    Mike

also just checking the devices, the SYMFONISK Sound Controller is also polling every 2 secs whatever the poll interval is

Comment

Originally posted by mikeeee30 View Post
      Just wondering if you were able to get the ikea remote control working in the plug in
      In what sense? If you mean receiving button clicks in the plugin? Currently IKEA firmware doesn't implement it. Hopefully they will add this one day. I'm trying to get in contact with IKEA in any possible way - but they are so arrogant not to reply at all...

also just checking the devices, the SYMFONISK Sound Controller is also polling every 2 secs whatever the poll interval is
      I'll check. I don't have SYMFONISK myself.

Comment

Any device is polling by default at 5 sec. To disable - set to 0 sec.

Comment

Hi

I tried that and it does work for all devices apart from the SYMFONISK Sound Controller which updates every 2 seconds what ever the setting. This adds instability to the network which means I need to disable the plug in

Comment

Hi

I tried that and it does work for all devices apart from the SYMFONISK Sound Controller which updates every 2 seconds what ever the setting. This adds instability to the network which means I need to disable the plug in
            Ok, I'll check again

Comment

Hi

Ver. 3.0.0.29 (in BETA section until approved by HST) - Fixed polling unsupported devices at 1 sec.

Thank you for reporting.

If you want I can also see if I can add SYMFONISK support. Since I don't own SYMFONISK - I will need the raw JSON output from log file.

Comment

Already approved, unusually fast

Comment

Hi

How do i get the Json output for you?

Mike

Comment

How do i get the Json output for you?
                    When plugin starts, you should get in the log message "Raw JSON..." I will analyse the JSON, but not necessary it will have useful info.

IKEA hopefully will keep working on it, as the remote control, or motion sensor...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_87940.png
Views:	177
Size:	345.1 KB
ID:	1385153

Comment

Working...
                    X