Reinstalled plug-in after purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reinstalled plug-in after purchase

How long after the bridge has been created should the devices show up?
    Malcolm

Enter Ikea Gateway Key (found on the bottom of Gateway):

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-05-2143404.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	1387291

Comment

I already had the Plug-in installed and working. I'm beyond step 3
      Malcolm

Comment

Originally posted by MalcolmS View Post
        I already had the Plug-in installed and working. I'm beyond step 3
        But you said you re-installed? Anyways, the Gateway Key is missing - just enter again.

[EDIT] It should work, if not - I will troubleshoot. Can you please tell what exactly you did? Why the Gateway Key disappeared?

Comment

I deleted all the original HS AK IKEA created devices. Stopped and restarted the plug-in. Installed the latest version. Stuck in my license details. Then followed the config steps (I assumed that's where the IP address was picked up? I didn't enter). That created the one ikea.bridge device but nothing more.
          Malcolm

Comment

I deleted all the original HS AK IKEA created devices. Stopped and restarted the plug-in. Installed the latest version. Stuck in my license details. Then followed the config steps (I assumed that's where the IP address was picked up? I didn't enter). That created the one ikea.bridge device but nothing more.
            In my plugins I prefer to store device settings within devices themselves - not using HS settings storage. So if you delete the bridge device - it takes its settings to the grave.

The IP address (and the Gateway ID) is found by automatic network discovery called mDNS or Zeroconf. But you need to enter the Gateway key again.

When I need to delete all devices - I usually delete all except the bridge (Gateway) root device.

Comment

Ok got that. Back to my original question - how long after step 3 does "AK IKEA plugin discover the devices and create HS devices"? Assuming it's instantaneous then this isn't happening.

I wasn't getting this last night but I'm now getting this error message in the log every 1 second
              Code:

May-21 13:52:00 AK Ikea ERROR [476]: ConnectGateway: System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: Invalid port specified. at System.Uri.CreateThis (System.String uri, System.Boolean dontEscape, System.UriKind uriKind) [0x0007b] in :0 at System.Uri..ctor (System.String uriString) [0x00014] in :0 at Com.AugustCellars.CoAP.Request.SetUri (System.String uri) [0x00000] in <6b82896d67124ced9ba4a382208e2002>:0 at Tradfri.TradfriController.GenerateAppSecret (System.String GatewaySecret, System.String applicationName) [0x00053] in :0 at HSPI_AKIkea.DeviceIkeaBridge.CheckTradfriCreds () [0x0005d] in <6700047c0f66491a9e0fafd8386e1427>:0 at HSPI_AKIkea.DeviceIkeaBridge.ConnectGateway () [0x00032] in <6700047c0f66491a9e0fafd8386e1427>:0
              :
              Malcolm

Comment

Ok got that. Back to my original question - how long after step 3 does "AK IKEA plugin discover the devices and create HS devices"? Assuming it's instantaneous then this isn't happening.
                :
                Yeah, it should be a few seconds. I suggest you:

- stop the plugin,
                - delete the root device (you have only one for Ikea?)
                - delete "C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\AKIkea.ini"
                - and "C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\AKIkea.ini.bak"
                - start plugin again.

Watch the logs. Also, might help to enable "Developer Mode" checkbox on Plugins => Manage page before starting the plugin. So when the plugin starts - it will open console window where you can see more output. Remember to disable "Developer Mode" when done.

If doesn't help - I'll troubleshoot further.

Comment

where are these files hiding in the Linux box?
                  Malcolm

Comment

where are these files hiding in the Linux box?
                    In your HS root / Config folder

Comment

Deleted the one root device and the .ini file (there wasn't a .bak). Re downloaded the plugin and re-installed. All looks ok form the log. A new root device created. Entered my key. Returned the IP address. But nothing since then other than this message in the log

AK Ikea Warning [479]: GenerateAppSecret returned null

Anything else I can try?
                      Attached Files
                      Malcolm

Comment

Strange, the ID has ..._coap._udp.local - need to investigate

Comment

MalcolmS can you please check, there should be output line in the terminal window starting from "CreateReceiver:"

Comment

MalcolmS please test ver. 3.0.0.30 (in BETA section)

Comment

Deleted everything (device, .ini, AKIkea directory and HSPI_ files). D/l'd and installed 3.0.0.30. It created one device - see screenshot - but this time when I enter the key it doesn't pull back an IP address.Also doesn't retain the key.

the log from the installation looks okay (?)
                              May-29 15:35:42 AK Ikea [0]: * Set Ikea [Bridge] gw-a0c9a0d994d7._coap._udp.local (fe80::a2c9:a0ff:fed9:94d7%3) (HSPI_AKIkea.DeviceIkeaBridge) Same: False
                              May-29 15:35:42 AK Ikea Found device: Bridge (Bridge), id: gw-a0c9a0d994d7._coap._udp.local, url: [fe80::a2c9:a0ff:fed9:94d7%3]:5684
                              May-29 15:35:42 AK Ikea Warning Running on 'linux' - using Locator.MonoZeroconf.DeviceLocator
                              May-29 15:35:42 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in AK Ikea
                              May-29 15:35:42 Starting Plug-In AK Ikea loaded in 4204 milliseconds
                              May-29 15:35:42 Starting Plug-In Plugin AK Ikea started successfully in 1568 milliseconds
                              May-29 15:35:41 AK Ikea UpdateConfiguration: scheduled
                              May-29 15:35:40 Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin AK Ikea ...
                              May-29 15:35:40 Info Plugin AK Ikea has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:32971
                              May-29 15:35:04 Updater Install/Update of package AK Ikea was successful.
                              May-29 15:35:04 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/images/AKIkea/ikea_300.png
                              May-29 15:35:04 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/images/AKIkea/ikea_512.png
                              May-29 15:35:04 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/AKIkea/BouncyCastle.Crypto.dll
                              May-29 15:35:04 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/AKIkea/Tradfri.dll
                              May-29 15:35:04 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/AKIkea/CoAP.dll
                              May-29 15:35:04 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/AKIkea/COSE.dll
                              May-29 15:35:04 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/AKIkea/CBOR.dll
                              May-29 15:35:04 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/AKIkea/URIUtility.dll
                              May-29 15:35:04 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/AKIkea/RestSharp.dll
                              May-29 15:35:04 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/AKIkea/Numbers.dll
                              May-29 15:35:04 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/AKIkea/Newtonsoft.Json.dll
                              May-29 15:35:04 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/AKIkea/CommandLine.dll
                              May-29 15:35:04 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/AKIkea/System.Reactive.dll
                              May-29 15:35:04 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/AKIkea/Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.AvahiDBus.dll
                              May-29 15:35:04 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/AKIkea/Mono.Zeroconf.dll
                              May-29 15:35:04 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/AKIkea/Zeroconf.dll
                              May-29 15:35:04 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/AKIkea/Locator.dll
                              May-29 15:35:04 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/AKIkea/Hspi.dll
                              May-29 15:35:04 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/HSPI_AKIkea.exe.config
                              May-29 15:35:04 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/HSPI_AKIkea.exe
                              May-29 15:35:02 Updater Installing package AK Ikea
                              May-29 15:35:02 Updater Update HSPI_AKIkea.exe downloaded successfully
                              May-29 15:34:56 Updater Downloading update: AK Ikea
                              May-29 15:34:56 Updater Starting download of updates
                              Attached Files
                              Malcolm

Comment

Working...
                              X