Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

plug-in lost connection

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    plug-in lost connection

    Hi,

    thought I would try it out before buying..........added the gateway, few hours later it had already lost connection and did not want to re-connect. Un-installed it....... Might give it another try later today.......how stable is this plug-in?

    Thanks

    #2
    Originally posted by darkjamzi View Post
    Hi,

    thought I would try it out before buying..........added the gateway, few hours later it had already lost connection and did not want to re-connect. Un-installed it....... Might give it another try later today.......how stable is this plug-in?

    Thanks
    Plugin is stable, nobody complains. If you have a problem - please provide more info, i.e. log messages, etc. What do you mean by "lost connection"?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

      Plugin is stable, nobody complains. If you have a problem - please provide more info, i.e. log messages, etc. What do you mean by "lost connection"?
      With lost connection I meant, instead of it showing a big green tick, it showed a big red question mark. Then in the config page, the Ikea Key field was empty again......

      Though this might have been an issue with my router assigning a different IP. I bound the IP now to the MAC and will monitor. So far running nicely. Thanks for your quick reply.

      Comment


        #4
        My quick reply wasn't much help, but you are welcome anyway

        Comment


          #5
          This morning I noticed my blinds were still closed, and checked and it shows big red question mark again. But the Ikea key was still there this time...

          Click image for larger version

Name:	ikea ha.PNG
Views:	61
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	1411582

          Took a snip of the log......

          Thanks

          Aug-16 9:33:57 AM AK Ikea Warning Running on 'linux' - using Locator.MonoZeroconf.DeviceLocator
          Aug-16 9:33:57 AM AK Ikea [0]: * Set Ikea [Bridge] gw-b072bf2565d7 (192.168.1.97) (HSPI_AKIkea.DeviceIkeaBridge) Same: False
          Aug-16 9:33:57 AM AK Ikea Saved device: Bridge (Bridge), id: gw-b072bf2565d7, url: 192.168.1.97:5684
          Aug-16 9:33:57 AM Starting Plug-In Plugin AK Ikea started successfully in 346 milliseconds
          Aug-16 9:33:57 AM Warning Attempt by plugin to register a duplicate link of AKIkea_Config_Page. Plugin: AK Ikea Instance:
          Aug-16 9:33:57 AM AK Ikea UpdateConfiguration: scheduled
          Aug-16 9:33:56 AM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin AK Ikea ...
          Aug-16 9:33:56 AM Starting Plug-In AK Ikea loaded in 15014 milliseconds
          Aug-16 9:33:45 AM Error Posting back to plugin web page AKIkea_Config_Page: Object reference not set to an instance of an object-> at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper (intptr,intptr) at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI:PostBackProc (string,string,string,int) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc (Scheduler.StateObject& state, System.String Data) [0x00036] in <7559e587c425419191158a614d9e22a2>:0
          Aug-16 9:33:43 AM Error Posting back to plugin web page AKIkea_Config_Page: Object reference not set to an instance of an object-> at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper (intptr,intptr) at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI:PostBackProc (string,string,string,int) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc (Scheduler.StateObject& state, System.String Data) [0x00036] in <7559e587c425419191158a614d9e22a2>:0
          Aug-16 9:33:42 AM Info Plugin AK Ikea has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:43382
          Aug-16 9:33:41 AM Error Posting back to plugin web page AKIkea_Config_Page: Object reference not set to an instance of an object-> at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper (intptr,intptr) at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI:PostBackProc (string,string,string,int) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc (Scheduler.StateObject& state, System.String Data) [0x00036] in <7559e587c425419191158a614d9e22a2>:0
          Aug-16 9:33:41 AM Warning I/O interface AK Ikea is down, executable is not running, restarting ...
          Aug-16 9:33:39 AM Error Posting back to plugin web page AKIkea_Config_Page: Object reference not set to an instance of an object-> at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper (intptr,intptr) at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI:PostBackProc (string,string,string,int) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc (Scheduler.StateObject& state, System.String Data) [0x00036] in <7559e587c425419191158a614d9e22a2>:0
          Aug-16 9:33:38 AM Device Control Device: JowiHue JowiHue Landing light 1 to On (255)
          Aug-16 9:33:38 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Landing MS on"
          Aug-16 9:33:37 AM Error Posting back to plugin web page AKIkea_Config_Page: Object reference not set to an instance of an object-> at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper (intptr,intptr) at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI:PostBackProc (string,string,string,int) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc (Scheduler.StateObject& state, System.String Data) [0x00036] in <7559e587c425419191158a614d9e22a2>:0
          Aug-16 9:33:36 AM Error Calling ConfigDevice in plugin AK Ikea:Object reference not set to an instance of an object

          Comment


            #6
            Now it connected again...

            Click image for larger version

Name:	ikea ha 2.PNG
Views:	23
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	1411585

            Comment


              #7
              It's hard to tell - the errors are from HomeSeer, not the plugin itself.
              Also the errors are from the config page (web page AKIkea_Config_Page) - probably when you tried to open config page after you noticed the problem.
              So there must be some other messages before that - which actually can show the real problem?

              Comment


                #8
                I re-installed Homeseer as that was also giving errors. Working ok now.

                Regarding motion sensors, would these be supported at one point, as I got 5 of them. All connected through Jowihue, but rather use the Ikea plugin for all ikea devices....

                Thanks

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by darkjamzi View Post
                  I re-installed Homeseer as that was also giving errors. Working ok now.

                  Regarding motion sensors, would these be supported at one point, as I got 5 of them. All connected through Jowihue, but rather use the Ikea plugin for all ikea devices....

                  Thanks
                  The motion sensors for now expose only API for battery status, nothing else. So it depends on IKEA - what they are going to implement.

                  Sure I want them too - currently I have the motion sensor to control IKEA light, then from the light status change I trigger HS events. But that's not the best implementation.

                  BTW, how do you use the sensors via Jowihue? Via Zigbee?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

                    The motion sensors for now expose only API for battery status, nothing else. So it depends on IKEA - what they are going to implement.

                    Sure I want them too - currently I have the motion sensor to control IKEA light, then from the light status change I trigger HS events. But that's not the best implementation.

                    BTW, how do you use the sensors via Jowihue? Via Zigbee?
                    Hi,

                    yes the sensors use zigbee, I had all ikea devices running via Jowihue, but found your plugin easier as it adds all devices at once.

                    Jowihue works in combination with Deconz and a conbee zigbee stick. You add all your devices to Deconz, and jowihue then imports them to HS. Works great. So the motion sensors do broadcast their status....just not into the Ikea app.. Hope they add that soon.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by darkjamzi View Post
                      I had all ikea devices running via Jowihue, but found your plugin easier as it adds all devices at once.

                      Jowihue works in combination with Deconz and a conbee zigbee stick. You add all your devices to Deconz, and jowihue then imports them to HS. Works great. So the motion sensors do broadcast their status....just not into the Ikea app.. Hope they add that soon.
                      I'm trying to contact IKEA Home smart på Inter (and their head Björn Block) - but get death silence, pretty arrogant.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X