X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some error in log

just noticed I have like 20 pages of this error

Code:
    [66]: GetTradfriDevice: Tradfri.PageNotFoundException: Got 404 (NotFound)
    at ''. Msg: Not Found Req:
    at Tradfri.TradfriController.CheckResponse(Response resp, Request request, Int32 statusCodeExpected, Int32 anotherCode)
    at Tradfri.TradfriController.d__41.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSucce ss(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess AndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at Tradfri.TradfriController.d__39.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess AndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at Tradfri.Controllers.BaseController.d__14.MoveNext()
    at Tradfri.Controllers.DeviceController.d__1.MoveNext()

Is it still a problem? Did you try restarting? I need more info...

Comment

I restarted the plugin and now it no longer swamps the log.

But every now and then I see below error

24/08/2020 09:06:04
      Legacy-Plugin
      AK Ikea ERROR
      [633]: Device doesn't exist in the system

I am not sure which device it means, all devices it finds on the gateway are marked green....? Any way to find out which device it tries to communicate with? I checked my events, and all Ikea devices used in the events are present in the gateway......

Thanks

Comment

Think I found it............ I had removed a wireless dimmer from the gateway through the app..... but it still shows in the device list, so when it polls it, I assume this gives the error... I'll remove it.

Thanks

Comment

No problem

Comment

Working...
          X