Some errors after updating the plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some errors after updating the plugin

I see some errors in the log, i guess it started after udating the plugin. as far as i can see all devices work as it should

!~AK Ikea ERROR~!~[1932]: Error setting device value : '0'. De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.Service Version: NO_VERSION

Code:
    [1932]: ValueChanged(0): System.Exception: # is geen geldige waarde voor Int32.
    ---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: De index valt buiten het bereik.
    Deze mag niet negatief zijn en moet kleiner zijn dan de grootte van de verzameling.
    Parameternaam: startIndex
    bij System.ParseNumbers.StringToInt(String s, Int32 radix, Int32 flags, Int32* currPos)
    bij System.Convert.ToInt32(String value, Int32 fromBase) bij System.ComponentModel.Int32Converter.FromString(String value, Int32 radix)
    bij System.ComponentModel.BaseNumberConverter.ConvertFrom(ITypeD escriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)
    --- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad ---
    bij System.ComponentModel.BaseNumberConverter.ConvertFrom(ITypeD escriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)
    bij System.Drawing.ColorConverter.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorCon text context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)
    bij System.Drawing.ColorTranslator.FromHtml(String htmlColor)
    bij HSPI_AKIkea.ChildDeviceColorCustom.NotifyValueChange(Double value, String cause, String ControlString)
    bij HSPI_AKTemplate.ControllerBase.ValueChanged(Int32 devID, Double value, Nullable`1 oldval, String cause, String ControlString)
    okt-21 10:18:07 AK Ikea Warning Running on 'windows' - using Locator.MonoZeroconf.DeviceLocator
    perhaps you know what is going on?

What version you updated to?

Ver 3.0.0.43 (in BETA) - I fixed a few issues, please try.

If the error still happens - I'll look into it.

Don't worry about the warning - it's actually just an info.

Comment

Actually, I fix in ver 3.0.0.44 (in BETA section).

It's not related to update. ColorCustom.NotifyValueChange function is used in two different ways - one when you set color from the UI using color picker control, another one when you set the color from HS event action. I think the second one was failing.

Since you didn't provide any information on how to reproduce the problem - I didn't test my fix. So please verify.

Comment

Thank you, with the last beta the error is gone
        The error came up with the start of the plugin.

Comment

Great

Comment

Working...
          X