• Show
Clear All

• alexbk66
    replied
    ok

Leave a comment:

• rge
    replied
    I don't have any other devices so I can't say. In the mobile app the Floalts just have brightness and the three basic colour tones.

It isn't really a problem, and it could be the gateway queuing the changes not the plugin.

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Originally posted by rge View Post
    Yes, the Floalt panels - I have small 30x30 and large 90x30 panels, all work nicely.

Sometimes if the panel is turned of at the mains with the regular light switch, a queue of commands can seem to build up if you try to control them, then when you do turn them on they act a bit weird. Everything else works as expected.
    You reckon it's an issue only with the panels, or other lights as well?
    What controls do they have in the mobile app, apart from brightness?

Leave a comment:

• rge
    replied
    Yes, the Floalt panels - I have small 30x30 and large 90x30 panels, all work nicely.

Sometimes if the panel is turned of at the mains with the regular light switch, a queue of commands can seem to build up if you try to control them, then when you do turn them on they act a bit weird. Everything else works as expected.

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Thank you. Are the icons for the square panels? Because I didn't the new panels, do they work?

Leave a comment:

• rge
    replied
    Looking good now, functionality seems fine and no errors or warnings posted, thanks!

Also if you want some more Ikea-specific icons for the panels, I've attached what I'm using for 0,1-19,20-39,40-59,60-79,80-99,100.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_95016.png
Views:	79
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	1430233 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_95012.png
Views:	88
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	1430230 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_95015.png
Views:	82
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	1430234 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_95013.png
Views:	82
Size:	4.5 KB
ID:	1430232 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_95014.png
Views:	83
Size:	4.5 KB
ID:	1430231 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_95017.png
Views:	85
ID:	1430235 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_95018.png
Views:	81
ID:	1430236

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Ver 3.0.0.45 - Changed CoAP Warnings to Log type

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied

Yes
    Hmm, I'll check again

And I will move these "Warnings" to "Log" type since the plugin still works, so you will be able to disable them.

Leave a comment:

• rge
    replied
    Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
    Did you install .44?
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Did you install .44?

Leave a comment:

• rge
    replied
    Thanks Alex - I still get a lot of warnings like below, but I guess that's OK if the polling is working overall.

[723]: Retry: /15005/131073/196610
    [723]: Request failed[] : /15005/131073/196610

Is there some way I can suppress warnings from the log? I like to keep my log fairly clean so I can see issues, and these warnings are now >95% of my log content.

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied

Thanks Alex - for me it isn't super critical that everything is up-to-date, so I think I'll leave polling off for now and try it again as you do updates.

It didn't use your plugin prior to HS4 so I can't say if there's any difference.

Will install 3.0.0.42 asap, and thanks again for the support.
    As I said, ver 3.0.0.43 now, polling works as well.
    Not sure why HS4 caused issues - I updated all dependencies to latest versions - seems to work now.

Leave a comment:

• rge
    replied
    Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
    In the mean time if you are sure that observation does work - you can disable polling. But personally I never trust these technologies.

And another question - before upgrading to HS4 it was working?
    Thanks Alex - for me it isn't super critical that everything is up-to-date, so I think I'll leave polling off for now and try it again as you do updates.

It didn't use your plugin prior to HS4 so I can't say if there's any difference.

Will install 3.0.0.42 asap, and thanks again for the support.

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    BTW, I published ver. 3.0.0.42 (in BETA).

And I'm looking into porting to HS4 - too much work

[EDIT]

Ver 3.0.0.43 (in BETA) seems to work. I also tested with HS4 (where I did get issues before) and it's all good.

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    I started clean and still get a huge number of warnings like this:

[723]: Request failed() : /15004/131075
    [723]: Retry: /15004/131075
    [723]: 12:19:50 [DTLSClientChannel] Warn - Sessions are different

If I disable all polling everything seems to work OK, I don't know if this is the best option?

As I enable polling on devices, the number of warnings increases. Given the message, I wonder if the code opens multiple sessions for the polling and then mixes up the results?
    Normally polling is not necessary - because the protocol also uses device observation and should be notified of any changes.
    I still use polling because it's most reliable - it it doesn't work (i.e. connection lost) - you see the problem straight away.

Regarding the sessions - IKEA use complicated comms protocol CoAP, internally it keeps secure session with the device. When communication timeouts for any reason (I think it's 3 seconds) - it starts a new session. But it doesn't look like it works properly. It's not in my code, its in CoAP library, but because of these issues I have to download CoAP source code to debug it.

I've seen this issue myself, but usually re-entering the Gateway code fixes the problem. I'll keep investigating...

In the mean time if you are sure that observation does work - you can disable polling. But personally I never trust these technologies.

And another question - before upgrading to HS4 it was working?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X