Phantom hub showing up at the config page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phantom hub showing up at the config page

I did upgrade the plugin to the latest version and after that i noticed a 2nd hub (ID: gw-a0c9a0d852d3) showing up on the config page.
    If i give that the same IKEA key then the config page gets populated with double devices.

I put back an backup of HS3 to a previous state (plugin version 3.0.0.45) but the phantom hub still keeps appearing.
    For now i leave it as it is without IKEA ID so it won't become active but i like to get rid of it.

Btw, deleting the device is possible but a restart of the plugin creates de device again
    - Bram

Send from my Commodore VIC-20

Ashai_Rey____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
    PIugins: ZMC audio | ZMC VR | ZMC IR | ZMC NDS | RFXcom | AZ scripts | Jon00 Scripts | BLBackup | FritzBox | Z-Wave | mcsMQTT | AK Ikea

The ID (gw-a0c9a0d852d3) is same as your existing hub? Or different?

Also, when it appears, anything in the log?

Comment

Can you post the screenshot please.

Comment

The ID isn't the same as the existing hub.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	77
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	1447335

I deleted the ID (gw-a0c9a0d852d3) and it's gone. after a stop and restart of the plugin it appears again.

This is how it appears in the log (newest entry at the top)
        No more messages after this
        Jan-12 18:37:13 AK Ikea Found device: Bridge (Bridge), id: gw-a0c9a0d852d3, url: 192.168.1.79:5684
        Jan-12 18:37:13 AK Ikea Warning Running on 'windows' - using Locator.Tmds.DeviceLocator
        Jan-12 18:37:12 AK Ikea Saved device: newIkea (newIkea), id: XXM3nzbBkPX7TNZk, url: 192.168.1.79:80
        Jan-12 18:37:12 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in AK Ikea
        Jan-12 18:37:12 Starting Plug-In AK Ikea loaded in 2078 milliseconds
        Jan-12 18:37:12 Starting Plug-In Plugin AK Ikea started successfully in 480 milliseconds
        Jan-12 18:37:12 AK Ikea UpdateConfiguration: scheduled
        Jan-12 18:37:11 Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin AK Ikea ...
        Jan-12 18:37:11 Info Plugin AK Ikea has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:61078
        Jan-12 18:36:51 Error Displaying remotely connected interfaces: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Jan-12 18:36:50 Info Plugin AK Ikea with instance: has disconnected
        Jan-12 18:36:50 Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: AK Ikea
        Jan-12 18:36:40 AK Ikea ERROR [942]: Deleted device '[] [Ikea] gw-a0c9a0d852d3' (Ref. 942, Addr. gw-a0c9a0d852d3)
        - Bram

Ashai_Rey____________________________________________________________ ________________
        HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
        PIugins: ZMC audio | ZMC VR | ZMC IR | ZMC NDS | RFXcom | AZ scripts | Jon00 Scripts | BLBackup | FritzBox | Z-Wave | mcsMQTT | AK Ikea

Comment

"gw-" looks like a proper hub id. I suspect the other one you added manually? It's better to delete the "XXM3" - basically all Ikea devices and start from scracth.

And better to delete devices when plugin is stopped.

If you don't want to do it properly - you can disable Zeroconf discovery (at the bottom of config page). But make sure you set static IP for the hub.

Comment

And BTW to disable polling you can set update rate to 0 (not 60)

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
              "gw-" looks like a proper hub id. I suspect the other one you added manually? It's better to delete the "XXM3" - basically all Ikea devices and start from scracth.

And better to delete devices when plugin is stopped.

If you don't want to do it properly - you can disable Zeroconf discovery (at the bottom of config page). But make sure you set static IP for the hub.
              The name IKEA hub is the name i have given it in the IKEA app and is the original hub that was in use. the hub named gw- showed up after the upgrade.
              Deleting all en starting from scratch mean also that i have to correct all the events again. Not something i like to do.

And BTW to disable polling you can set update rate to 0 (not 60)
              Ah, thanks, i was already wondering how to disable polling
              - Bram

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534

Comment

Originally posted by AshaiRey View Post
                Deleting all en starting from scratch mean also that i have to correct all the events again. Not something i like to do.
                I know, it may be a pain - but it will give you confidence that all is right. But up-to-you anyways. Maybe when upgrade to HS4

Comment

Working...
                X