Polling stops after about 4 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polling stops after about 4 weeks

I noticed that the polling of the devices stops after about 3-4 weeks of runtime and the IKEA devices aren't responding anymore.
    A stop/restart of the plugin solves the problem.
    - Bram

Send from my Commodore VIC-20

Ashai_Rey____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
    PIugins: ZMC audio | ZMC VR | ZMC IR | ZMC NDS | RFXcom | AZ scripts | Jon00 Scripts | BLBackup | FritzBox | Z-Wave | mcsMQTT | AK Ikea

Originally posted by AshaiRey View Post
    I noticed that the polling of the devices stops after about 3-4 weeks of runtime and the IKEA devices aren't responding anymore.
    A stop/restart of the plugin solves the problem.
    I notced that sometimes the Gateway looses connection, but can't really catch what's wrong. I just finished porting AKIkea to HS4, will monitor closely...

Comment

Okay, thank you.
      Sadly there is no fixed interval when this happens because it just happened again but now after just 8 hours.
      - Bram

Ashai_Rey____________________________________________________________ ________________
      HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
      PIugins: ZMC audio | ZMC VR | ZMC IR | ZMC NDS | RFXcom | AZ scripts | Jon00 Scripts | BLBackup | FritzBox | Z-Wave | mcsMQTT | AK Ikea

Comment

What exatly is indication?

Comment

The indication is that lights don't respond anymore to event and via device control in HS. After that i look at the AKIkea config pag and there i see that the devices don't respond anymore to polling. No errors in the log.
          - Bram

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534

Comment

Can you please enable Log for the bridge and see if it gives more clue?

Comment

Working...
            X