Info plugin ikea icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info plugin ikea icons

Some days ago I asked you for my problems about my installation of the plugin of Ikea. I said that the signal was low.
    But now I have made a new installation. The signal of zigbee is ok. I got a nice signal in my hole the house.
    I have now installed the hub, 1 remote and 1 bulb. And in HS3 I got a lot of icons after the installation. Can you say what to do with of those icons? And which icon I can use for control the bulb? See pictures below.
    Attached Files

IKEA hub creates groups automatically for each remote control - i.e. if you control multiple bulbs with one remote.
    So normally you use the group (group 2 in your case) to control lights - same way you use the remote.

But you can also control each bulb separately. In your case - since you have only one bulb - it doesn't matter.

There's also "Super Group" - to control all lights in the house.

Comment

You'll get even more fun if you have RGB lights

Click image for larger version

Name:	one light.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	1457400

Comment

Thanks.
        I bought a set by Ikea to try the zigbee hub and to see what is possible with white light. Also to see how your plugin works in HS3. For me I think it is a fine plugin.

What can I do with the blue icon and the 2 seconds.
        The pulldown menu for update time in the Ikea config page, is difficult to change. If I open the pulldown menu, it close in 1 or 2 sec. again. That is for me to quick to change something in time. How must I do that.
        Wim

Comment

"What can I do with the blue icon and the 2 seconds" - These are "Transition Time" devices, i.e. duration of changing brightness - 0 for immediate. I think it's ignored when you switch off the light.

Regarding the pulldown menu - you can change the update rate on each device individual config page without problems.

In HS4 version it's different:

Click image for larger version

Name:	MyDevices.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	1457433

Comment

BTW, for RGB light there's also separate transition time for color change.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by wim2008 View Post
                Thanks
                NP

Comment

Working...
                X