Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Configure TRÅDFRI Bulb On/Off behavior on power cycle

Hello,

Since the latest firmware release Ikea announced a new feature: “Configure TRÅDFRI Bulb On/Off behavior on power cycle”. Here are some details .
    I wonder if you could add any option to configure this feature on Ikea bulbs/panels. Thank you.

Originally posted by amd_mda View Post
    Hello,

Since the latest firmware release Ikea announced a new feature: “Configure TRÅDFRI Bulb On/Off behavior on power cycle”. Here are some details .
    I wonder if you could add any option to configure this feature on Ikea bulbs/panels. Thank you.
    I'll try to check if this is accessible via API. But if it is - I prefer to implement in HS4 version.

Comment

Update: This feature is already present in Ikea's Home Smart app(v1.14.0) so I think that it is not necessary to add any this feature to plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by amd_mda View Post
        Update: This feature is already present in Ikea's Home Smart app(v1.14.0) so I think that it is not necessary to add any this feature to plugin.
        I always try to add the configuration via the plugin - so you don't need to use the app anymore. Like AKShelly plugin. Assuming it's available via API...

Click image for larger version

Name:	MotionSettings.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	1459045

Comment

Working...
        X